Is Urinal Dribbling A Side Effect Of Propecia????

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hiya guys, was just wondering if urinal dribbling was a side effect of using propecia?

After i have gone to toliet, (and shaken off), it seems to sort of carry on dribbling say if i check, then after 5-10 mins its all dry again. Its only after peeing that it occurs.

Sorry if this sounds sick, its hardly anything. I was just wondering if it is a side effect as iv heard it mentioned before thats all.

JustinM71

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I'm glad you asked about that because I've been experiencing it too.
So much for wearing white underwear now....the stains I get are just gross - not to mention feeling like I need to wear pads or something. :roll:

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol. sorry to hear man, ino how it feels. iv read tho discharge is also a side effect of male thrush. ima go to my clinic on monday anyway to get tested just to see. il let uno whats said. otherwise it is propecia doing it, but it isnt enough of a reason to quit the stuff, so il just live with it.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
What I have heard----

Urinary dribbling is commonly a condition that occurs in men that are experiencing changes in the size of their prostates as they age.

Some of these changes can be harmless, but it can be a sign of a more serious problem. If it is just incidental, it can still be treated.

The best advice, see a doctor and share your experiences with a professional urologist.

Joe.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^yeh man. il leave it for another few weeks, then il see the Doctor if it persists. it sorta makes me feel like im dribbling when sumtimes i aint too.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
been to the Doctor just to let u all know, the Doctor who prescribed me propecia and is keeping track of my progress. he didnt mention propecia atall when i went to him with this problem today. for 5 days now iv had the feeling of needing urinate constantly and not actually needing to and penile dribbling. hes prescribed me 7 days of antibiotics.

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
There's dribbling and then there's DRIBBLING. A drop or two after urination is quite common - there's bound to be some left in your ureter which slowly makes its way to your urethra after you've put the beast away.

However, it sounds like you've got more than a drop or two. Doesn't sound like a UTI to me, but good step going to see the doctor. Always better safe than sorry.

Def