Is Tsuji 2020 Release Date Still Possible ?

mghrs

My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I understand, tsuji successfully created a full grown hair that can be transplanted. They had some problem and tvey overcome it. Now they with other companies are developing a method for mass production of hair.
Does tsuji still plan to commercialize in 2020 ? Did he recently confirm this or is it the same old news being repeated ? Do you guys think the 2020 release date viable ? We are in 2019, last thing we know from 2018 is that they will test safety of the procedure on animals. Any updates on this.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kyocera still has on their website that it’s planned for 2020 for practical use

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if all goes well in the human trials then it is still going to be released temporarily in 2020

JimmyB

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did they ever confirm / deny the limited initial release? I believe they had a cap to the # of patients that would initially be able to get the treatment, so it might be a few more years before wide release

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not possible for 2020. Look at Shiseido, their clinical trial begun on July 2016 and the hair regenerative medecine have to be on the market in 2018... we are almost in the middle of 2019 and no news yet...

If we are lucky, for Tsuji's technique, it's more realistic to think 2022

Not a single news, not a single data, not a single hair

Reactions: br1

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You cant really compare these 2 companies they've had different paths, different delivery system and different partners. I'm a little skeptical but who knows until they initiate their human clinical studies.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
They’re not even starting clinical trials until next year . Realistically no one is walking in and getting this done until 2025 and beyond . Even if it is safe they’ll have so much to develop regarding technique etc ..

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 more years so at this time it's looking like 2019+5 = 2024, sorry. This would be any expert's guess right now.

Reactions: br1

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll tell you easy, NO ONE HAS a f*****g IDEA WHEN it willcome out! 2020,2021,2022... I have no idea, the only thingthat matters is that they inform us that this works.

This thread only serves to feed the pesimitas (which areactually the most hopeful).

INT

Reaction score
im sad for people who sill ebleive there will be a different thing as anti androgens before 2030. people need to understand that nobody gives a sh*t about men and certainly not about hairloss. nobody. gives. a. flying. f***. I think they'd be happy if wed all remove ourselves from the gene pool so they don't have to listen to our whining anymore

Somehow someone even manages to sneek gender in here.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im sad for people who sill ebleive there will be a different thing as anti androgens before 2030. people need to understand that nobody gives a sh*t about men and certainly not about hairloss. nobody. gives. a. flying. f***. I think they'd be happy if wed all remove ourselves from the gene pool so they don't have to listen to our whining anymore

They mb dont care about you, but they care about your money. And if they're able to make the best cure, everybody will buy it and they will make money. You can be sure, they're really trying to cure it, but it seems not that easy.

Why is this board full of whining conspiracy theories, it's so annoying sh*t...

Last edited: