Is topical dutasteride worth it if i can't handle finasteride?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been off finasteride for 3 months now feel way better but not the same since prior to finasteride. I m thinking abot ging back on 1mg x 3 a week but not sure
should i just not try again with finasteride and just try topical dutasteride? where d oi even get that stuff from?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutaseride is deifinitely worth it but we still have lack of data about topical one

I switched from finasteirde 1mg daily from 2 years to Dutasteride 2x per week for half year to get it loaded with full peak and now i am on 1x per 5days and still doing great!

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutaseride is deifinitely worth it but we still have lack of data about topical one

I switched from finasteirde 1mg daily from 2 years to Dutasteride 2x per week for half year to get it loaded with full peak and now i am on 1x per 5days and still doing great!
topical or oral?

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feelsbasman, mind posting a pic of your hair and I’ll give you advice on how to proceed ?

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The docs on YouTube the hair loss show say 1mg MWF (three times a week) gives great results with no sides

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the gigantic amount of sides you had on finasteride, I’m not sure why would want to go back to that. If you’re hoping Duta won’t produce the side effects that you experienced on finasteride, then you’re in for a massive disappointment. Its actually possible, (given that Duta is stronger than finasteride), you will experience even more of them.