Is this topical finasteride too STRONG?

diffusethinnerguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's 0.25. They advise me to apply it once per day, at night, and at a different time that minoxidil. They are a reputable hair clinic (I know someone who went recently and had great results on a transplant).

I never took finasteride before

IMG_3479.jpeg
IMG_3478.jpeg

diffusethinnerguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't no why they would want you to apply it at a different time than minoxidil . You can buy both mixed together from many sites .
Not sure... Also I just applied finasteride 20 min ago and I feel some light lightheadedness, is this normal? I am not making this up

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure... Also I just applied finasteride 20 min ago and I feel some light lightheadedness, is this normal? I am not making this up
I wouldnt bother with topical as it goes systemic anyways. I tried just 0.25mg pill mixed in minoxidil and it gives sexual sides. Even if only 0.2mg goes systemic it will nuke dht by 50%. 1mg topical finasteride in studies showed to nuke blood dht by 70%. Also topical is more potent in the body because it dont go through the liver and gets metabolized like the oral pill. Just use oral 1mg twice weekly Monday and Thursday to reduce sides or use. 0.25mg x3 weekly. Your choice but im doing twice weekly due to sides.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
Too high. I'd only do once daily with that level of concentration. I use 0.025% and have zero sides and amazing efficacy.