Is this the real RU for sale?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Blocking the androgen receptor can give you regrowth depending on how recent your hairloss is. But a growth stimulator is always best in combination for regrowth.

If you have been losing your hair for over 5 years, i would say the chances are slimmer, but sometimes if the follicles isnt totally dead, blocking the androgens can let it grow normal again, but it will take time.

So is this RU legit or what?

Sean68

Reaction score
0.5mg a day really killed my libido i did start with that but i couldnt go on. i think i will give ru a go though my regimens pretty cheap at the moment so i could afford it im just not sure how to order from this site but i need to look at it a bit more closely. if anyone does order then please post how you did it and what the shipping is etc.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how much are we talking per month?

Goingat20

Reaction score
Re:

collegechemistrystudent said:
for that high price I'd think it is. $80 for 30 mL, which they claim is a 2 month supply.

it says 34 yen for 30 ml, that works out to be like a few cents when concerting to us dollars? or am i missing something?

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered some yet? I think RU might be a good option for me as I can't get away with finasteride. I'm on Topical spironolactone only at the moment, but I'm not sure it even works. Well, i'm not sure RU works either. To be honest it will probs just make my head dry like everything else apart from spironolactone.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Does Faith Eagle RU is real one? I really want to give a try to this one money's aren't problem but i'm not sure where can i get the real RU

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's real. Just the powder though so you have to mix it yourself. I can't believe people don't sell it in a bottle like that stuff from Japan. Apparently someone did used to sell it but stopped due to lack of interest/sales.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Good

Anybody here had possitive experience with RU?
Any recepie about making RU cream/lotion without PPG and alochol?

I will give a try to this in near future

DirkNowitzki

Reaction score
Is Faith Eagle still in operation?

I know the U.S. forced many of the Chinese powder sources outta business.

Has anyone here actually dealt with him recently?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
DirkNowitzki said:

I'd be intrigued to know how the US could force a CHINESE chemical company out of business! :)

DirkNowitzki

Reaction score
Bryan said:
DirkNowitzki said:

I'd be intrigued to know how the US could force a CHINESE chemical company out of business! :)

Well, it did indeed happen as a precursor to 'Operation Raw Deal'. Many Chinese suppliers were shipping raw steroid powder to underground steroid labs here in the U.S. A few of the major Chinese players were busted. I'm assuming China cooperated with the U.S. instead giving the obligatory 'go f*** yourself' due to the fact that Beijing is hosting the '08 Olympics. They want to give the impression that they're cleaning things up.

Actually, I believe as many as fourteen foreign governments cooperated with the U.S. during the entire operation. You gotta love it. All the rapes, murders, and child molestations that take place in this country and THIS is where our government priorities are focused. LoL