Is this the beginning?

Joey jo jo jr.

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Got my head shaved and just noticing from certain angles and light that my hair looks maybe a bit thinner. Thoughts?

shane123

Reaction score

To me your hair looks fine! I'm brand new on this site but I'd be happy to have that head of hair!

Joey jo jo jr.

Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate the feedback. I'm trying to get on top of it early, my mum likes to remind me that her father was bald.

tinylovver

Reaction score
You have great state of hair. Nevertheless, if your mother's father was bald you need to stay alert and prevent hair loss from the very beginning. It is good that you have thought about in young age. You can still save your hair.

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
The first and third picture I see very noticeable thinning..

hairlossboss

Reaction score
I can't see significant shedding from your photos, however, if you do notice more amounts of hair shedding off then you really should be proactive if you want to prevent balding. Medications are the easiest solutions, but you should take this with caution, especially since finasteride was reported to have certain sexual side effects. For all of this the best first step is to have yourself checked. Sometimes hair loss might be caused by an underlying medical condition.

tox

Reaction score
Tough to say. How's your family history? Especially the side whose hair you resemble? If they are bald and started thinning around your age then yes it's probably the beginning.

Joey jo jo jr.

Reaction score
I ressemble both sorta, blonde from my mum and when i was younger had curly hair which is just sorta wavy now which is from my dads side. Gonna get it checked out tomorrow so i will post what the verdict is then.