Is This The Beginning Of male pattern baldness? I Think My Temples Are Receding

anon4321

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the past month or two I feel like I've noticed my temples receding. I don't really have a way to compare it to old pictures because I always keep my hair pretty long in the front. What do you all think? I'm 23 and really want to get the jump on treatment if needed. I have a huge head and am pretty pale so I want to keep my hair as long as possible. What Norwood am I currently at? Thanks

LocoRoco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, I see the recession taking place at the corners of your temples. You can still maintain great hair tbh, if you seek medication that is. If you get on finasteride now you won't have to worry about any more problems at least for many years to come.

PS. don't let the pussies fool you, finasteride might have some sides but they are 'uncommon', put on a pedestal and blown out of proportion by all those beta males that were already aesthetically doomed from the beginning.

Sworthyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, I see the recession taking place at the corners of your temples. You can still maintain great hair tbh, if you seek medication that is. If you get on finasteride now you won't have to worry about any more problems at least for many years to come.

PS. don't let the pussies fool you, finasteride might have some sides but they are 'uncommon', put on a pedestal and blown out of proportion by all those beta males that were already aesthetically doomed from the beginning.

Wow what comment harsh but so true

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

"Beta males" I think the more "male" you are the bigger side effects you will receive from depriving your body of an essential MALE hormone.

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes starting to thin at the front hairline a bit. Not agressive though. Meds should do the trick

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Beta males" I think the more "male" you are the bigger side effects you will receive from depriving your body of an essential MALE hormone.

Dude spironolactone is a tranny drug lol that's even worse for your hormones.

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are in a great place to start finasteride. Starting now could keep your hair for a long time.

LocoRoco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't give me pseudo bro science dude. You won't have more sides just because your more male/ masculine. How the hell do you even scale masculinity; is this based on our physiques, T levels or what.

Its all a matter of sensitivity to different hormones, basic human biology. Any numbskull would understand this considering that is the leading factor of male pattern baldness though this 'sensitivity' is inherited. Why else would you be on this site anyway if all you want to achieve is to scandalise the most prominent leading medication capable of curbing this global pandemic (lets keep the figures of those who experience sides in mind alright 2%)? Do you want to promote Saw Palmetto or maybe pumpkin seed oil: huh? Do you own a business that promotes said products?

Ps. Idk what the big problem with a little loss of libido would be for those tht do experience a few minor sides. At least we wouldn't look like sh*t...

LocoRoco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PS. the only thing premature balding (before 40-35) and its correlation with DHT is linked to is with this "VERY ESSENTIAL" 80% increased chance of prostate cancer *trait* that you speak of. I don't think you should have any authority to claim its presence as essential considering not 100% of the Dht is blocked...

Go find your sense of masculinity in the abundance of some other hormone that doesn't cause prostate cancer... Just cause you lack T, don't think of DHT as its substitute, Beta scum.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@anon4321

Your hairline looks normal. It might be in the beginning stages, that's possible (Norwood one).

If that's the case, just treat it normally with finasteride and Minoxidil.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't give me pseudo bro science dude. You won't have more sides just because your more male/ masculine. How the hell do you even scale masculinity; is this based on our physiques, T levels or what.

Its all a matter of sensitivity to different hormones, basic human biology. Any numbskull would understand this considering that is the leading factor of male pattern baldness though this 'sensitivity' is inherited. Why else would you be on this site anyway if all you want to achieve is to scandalise the most prominent leading medication capable of curbing this global pandemic (lets keep the figures of those who experience sides in mind alright 2%)? Do you want to promote Saw Palmetto or maybe pumpkin seed oil: huh? Do you own a business that promotes said products?

Ps. Idk what the big problem with a little loss of libido would be for those tht do experience a few minor sides. At least we wouldn't look like sh*t...
The sides aren't the same for everybody, I didn't experience any decline in sexual function if anything I got an increase of it, I got terrible brain fog and fatigue which made me sleep 14 hours a day and still be tired af, I honestly wish my libido would go down a bit and that's it.

anon4321

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like finasteride and minoxidil are the go. If they work well with no bad sides, how long can I expect to keep my hair?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like finasteride and minoxidil are the go. If they work well with no bad sides, how long can I expect to keep my hair?
If you have aggressive hairloss probably around 5 years if you're a decent responder, 15+ if it's not aggressive

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never really thought to take a picture of my crown... is it as bad as I think it looks? I might be worse off than I had originally thought.
You're just like me, about a Norwood 2 with thinning all the way to 3, agressive hair loss.

LocoRoco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your crown looks a little thin, or maybe its just the lighting... Don't opt for minoxidil. You get a little too lazy and you horrendously lose all your sides, just try finasteride and if you don't like it. Give up is essentially what I'd say, unless your fine with tedious application seek minoxidil.