Is this some kind of hair loss or just paranoid?

Marcus6555

Reaction score
OK, so i am a 17 year old guy, and i have a weird hairline i can't really tell is it normal to be like that. talking about hair loss in my family i know that my fathers dad had hair until he died in his 70s or 80s i think idk, my dad is over 50 and has long hair, seems like NW2 about my mothers side i know that her dad was bald, i don't know when did it started but he was over 80 though, my mom is over 50 and has good hair too. What worries me is that one temple has a different angle than the other, i honestly didn't really notice it since i had longer hairstyles in the past. my hairline is also weird but it was like that ever since, so is this some kind of hair loss if it is, is it reversable?
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
this is the side that worries me a little bit
attachment.php
and this is the side that seems really nice to me, so am i just paranoid or there is something there?

Attachments

• dadad.png
    dadad.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 271
  • dadadadad.png
    dadadadad.png
    252 KB · Views: 246
  • ddda.png
    ddda.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 255
  • doua.png
    doua.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 260

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Need better pics, take some more zoomed out frontal shots with ur hairline up. That little sudden retreat of the hairline going from left to right is normal, I have had the same thing my entire life just not as defined. From the sides ur hairline looks perfect, like NW1 if that.