Is This Possible With My Remaining Donor Area?

gazzadasnail

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have previously had a 5000 graft fue transplant 1 year ago but the result wasn't very good, with the density pretty thin especially at the hairline as you can see in the pictures. Plus the hairline is still pretty high up for my liking and still looks rather receded which I have to still cover up with concealers and styling.

I'm planning on going with Erdogan to get another transplant soon but I'm thinking I will likely only have another 3000 grafts left or so. I'm wondering is something like what I've drawn on the picture possible/feasible (only a crude drawing) with my remaining grafts?

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 491
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 489

Hairo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who did your first hair transplant? I wouldnt waste 3000 graphts lowering it that much in case of future loss. How old are you?

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
I would try and be happy with what you have and leave the rest of the donor for future hair loss.

What you propose is quite aggressive and I could see it eating up all your donor and still looking sh*t.

J.P. Walia

My Regimen
Reaction score
It can be possible. But I guess there is need to extract more donor hair from other body parts for denser growth of hair.