is this nw3?

shookwun

Reaction score
not rele. If anything have a low fade will help minimize the appearance of temple loss. Especially if you get it faded around the temple points and semi short in the front.

You seem like a good candidate for a future hair transplant if you ever decide to go that route. Save up and get one in the future?

g.i joey

Reaction score
no chance im getting a transplant ever.. if its not a complete fix im not dishing out that money to be unhappy 7 years down the line or most likely even less.. im fine with my hair now, i never get called out for balding besides from my boys but we all **** with each other all the time.. aside from that when i style my hair it just looks like a i got a big forehead.

g.i joey

Reaction score
is 4x a week really not enough for me? i mean yeah id say my hairloss is quite aggressive for a 23 year old but **** 4x a week doesnt seem to be doing much. Its like since i dont have any sides this time around im also receiving no benefit.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you're the definition of a NWII. Your hair really doesn't even look bad....

RhinestoneHLT

Established Member
Reaction score
It really isn't bad, only trained spotters like us on these sites would even notice you had male pattern baldness. To most people even a well styled nw3 isn't balding. Only us BDD experts really pick things out.

I remember before all this I thought nw3 was just a hairline, my cousin who was maybe 29 was nw3 with a pretty cute 7 or so girl and he was never made fun of,for hairloss.

From what I hear and see in person nw4 or badly diffusing is balding to people.

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
NW3 bound.

How is your vertex holding up? pay close attention to the vertex and you forelock for any zigzag lines of diffusion through the middle.

Usually male pattern baldness goes in sequence.

Looks like a nw2 to me

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2

g.i joey

Reaction score
Really nw2? I guess the way my hairline is shaped is nw2 but my forehead is pretty high, to be fair even before my male pattern baldness started my hairline was always high.

Honestly it's the diffuseness that gets to me, if I could get my hair thicker with finasteride I'll be SOOo happy!

But thanks guys gives me re assurance I'm not too far gone. Will keep updating my hairline pics on here from now on.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You f*cking piece of sh*t sellout. Says "you aint getting your hairline back anyway," but then claims much better hairline regrowth stories than swissTemples.. So which one is it f*ggot?
G.I. Joeys recession isnt bad at all, plus his temples dont seem slick bald yet. He can halt and regrow on finasteride and minoxidil.

LOLLLL

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
you have about the same hairline as me. if you havent already, hop on finasteride and minoxidil. both have seemingly fixed my density in the 4 months ive used them.

g.i joey

Reaction score
you have about the same hairline as me. if you havent already, hop on finasteride and minoxidil. both have seemingly fixed my density in the 4 months ive used them.

about 2 weeks away from 4 months in, dont know if im maintaining or getting slightly worst. whats your dosage like bro?

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
about 2 weeks away from 4 months in, dont know if im maintaining or getting slightly worst. whats your dosage like bro?
i apply 2x1.0ml every day. but tbh i've been lazy some days of the week and skip; it hasn't done my hair any bad..."yet".

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks the same if not a little better to me man.

g.i joey

Reaction score
thanks bro, i feel like my hairline is gaining more shape now than before, but the thin forelock is still a prob for me.. the flash was so bright on my new pic that you dont even see the miniaturized hairs i have around my hairline lol

anyone else have an opinion?

shookwun

Reaction score
All your little spastic outings make sense now. Basically you recovered everything, and are maintaining a strong NW2 hence these moments you keep having for the passed couple years

Stay on the medication, and stop confusing yourself. it looks like you recovered yourself from a NW3 back to a NW2 on both temples.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Dat forehead doe

I hope the finasteride break I take on vacation doesn't bring me back to square one or worse. Btw do you think there's still hope in thickening my hair?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, you're NW2 Not NW3. Your high level of density makes it even lower stages of Norwood look. Anyway. I would keep this harline all life without any problems :)