Is This Minoxidil Version "aquagaine 5%" Legit?

cocojambo

Established Member
Reaction score
Found it online. 5% minoxidil and no PG/alcohol.

I like the liquid version because it is easier to apply and takes less time so I'm not looking for foam if possible.
PG makes my scalp itchy and red and the alcohol makes it flaky. This sounds like the perfect solution. But is it legit? Will it work?

señor_guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying it. Apparently alcohol and pg are carriers that minoxidil needs in order to penetrate the scalp correctly. Aquagaine claims to use an alternative as a carrier. They they sell other products with minoxidil that actually have alcohol as well.

I'm banking on them being legit, but I only grabbed 1 bottle for now. Rogaine and other like product really screw up my scalp, so hopefully this is legit and doesn't screw it up! They have their own website as well. We'll see.

Anyone have any other info on Aquagaine?

señor_guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
20190728_160035.jpg
20190728_160350.jpg
heres how the stuff looks

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need to know how this works for you. Please stick around and keep us updated.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying it. Apparently alcohol and pg are carriers that minoxidil needs in order to penetrate the scalp correctly. Aquagaine claims to use an alternative as a carrier. They they sell other products with minoxidil that actually have alcohol as well.

I'm banking on them being legit, but I only grabbed 1 bottle for now. Rogaine and other like product really screw up my scalp, so hopefully this is legit and doesn't screw it up! They have their own website as well. We'll see.

Anyone have any other info on Aquagaine?
Found it online. 5% minoxidil and no PG/alcohol.

I like the liquid version because it is easier to apply and takes less time so I'm not looking for foam if possible.
PG makes my scalp itchy and red and the alcohol makes it flaky. This sounds like the perfect solution. But is it legit? Will it work?

Have you guys been sticking with the aquagain and can you report any bad sides you may or may not be having? Is there any irritation from it like you might get from alcohol or pg?