Is This Good Density For A Hair Transplant, Need Advice On Dr?

danshair

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im seriously considering a hair transplant and would appreciate some advice from you guys who seem to know more than I do. So I was considering either doing the surgery at Limmer hair transplant which is closer to where I live but I am not convinced at the idea that it's the technicians who perform the surgery and not the actual doctor and my other option is Gardel hair in Mexico. Dr. Gaston de la Garza is the one who performs the surgery, he has more than 23 yrs experience along with the technicians who have more than 15 yrs experience. I was told the density for the hair transplant would be 40-50 follicular units per square cm. What do you guys think of this density, is this good for a hair transplant or would y'all consider someone else? The before and after pics look great and he has good reviews as far as hair transplant goes.

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im seriously considering a hair transplant and would appreciate some advice from you guys who seem to know more than I do. So I was considering either doing the surgery at Limmer hair transplant which is closer to where I live but I am not convinced at the idea that it's the technicians who perform the surgery and not the actual doctor and my other option is Gardel hair in Mexico. Dr. Gaston de la Garza is the one who performs the surgery, he has more than 23 yrs experience along with the technicians who have more than 15 yrs experience. I was told the density for the hair transplant would be 40-50 follicular units per square cm. What do you guys think of this density, is this good for a hair transplant or would y'all consider someone else? The before and after pics look great and he has good reviews as far as hair transplant goes.
It is enough, or better: few doctors dare do more density.