Is This Expected Results 4 Month In ?

davekhan

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some advice to prevent an anxiety attack. I am 4 months in, and got my transplant at one of "those" clinics in turkey. Most of my hairloss was at the hairline with one side significantly worse then other. I have had so called 3000 Grafts put in. I say so called cause well lets be real, its not like I was there counting them. I am concerned because my hair growth has been very sporadic on my worst side. there is def growth, but mostly at the new hairline with bare at the old, making me look as If I got into a fight with a lawnmower.

Two questions...

1. Should I panic, and try to find someone to fix this?
2. If I should wait out the year, what hair cut can make this look somewhat natural?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3286.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3286.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 270
  • thumbnail_IMG_3285.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3285.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 277

davekhan

Reaction score
Here is a shot in favorable lighting with a lil bit of concealer, to go with question 2.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 10.03.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 10.03.13 AM.png
    268.2 KB · Views: 249

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man im at 3 months and tbh i dont think its until months 5-6 that hair really takes off, as far as im aware most surgeons put the most grafts into central tuft so thats where your hair will start to get thicker first, i would say it looks normal from what i have read for 4 months.