Is This Dangerous?. Need Your Experience

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello

I did a bad hair transplant some time ago. The hair angle was a disaster and I can’t live without a hat. So now I will need a corrective transplant.. in which.. all the grafts on the top of my head will be extracted and re-implanted in a correct angle. My questions:

1- will extracting grafts from the top of the head.. stop me from using future treatments that we wait for?

2- will a second extract for the same grafts.. cause them to die?.

Let’s hear your experience. Thank you

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Ask this in the correct place

Or better still, ask a hair transplant surgeon not a bunch of random people on the internet
Surgeons don’t know schit about new treatments or don’t believe they exist. That’s why I’m asking here in this section.

everybody please share your thoughts.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
No treatment works in scar tissue except microneedling, and even then good luck with that.

INT

Reaction score
Surgeons don’t know schit about new treatments or don’t believe they exist. That’s why I’m asking here in this section.

everybody please share your thoughts.

One of the most important fundamentals when it comes to fight against male pattern baldness: never adjust your present day treatment to what might come out in the future

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
One of the most important fundamentals when it comes to fight against male pattern baldness: never adjust your present day treatment to what might come out in the future
Because they might never come. Is that your point?. So I should go ahead with extracting the top of the scalp?

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
No treatment works in scar tissue except microneedling, and even then good luck with that.
Thank you. Can tsuji / jhewett work with scar tissues? “even if the top is probably butchered by the motorized punch”

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. Can tsuji / jhewett work with scar tissues? “even if the top is probably butchered by the motorized punch”

what can happen if you get way to high density, and your blood flow can't keep up with it, then your hair will be lost. It have been shown in other studies, that if you increase the denisty wihtout a blood flow that can keep up, you won't gain too much and even lose hair.

But hair can grow through scars, i have scars with hairs, but scar hairs are really rough and ugly.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Surgeons don’t know schit about new treatments or don’t believe they exist."
Thats why they re still in business the last 30 years, while people expect some kotsarelis study to cure them in 2 years .

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's not a whole lot surgeons can tell you since there are only two approved treatments in the US. That doesn't mean there aren't unapproved treatments that work.
the discussion was about the upcoming treatments that people always expect to come . those unapproved treatments however are not really efficient in treating hairloss, either they are not as effective as people would like them to be, or they have so many side effects that it is barely even worth to use them

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
the discussion was about the upcoming treatments that people always expect to come . those unapproved treatments however are not really efficient in treating hairloss, either they are not as effective as people would like them to be, or they have so many side effects that it is barely even worth to use them

That's what you think.