Is this cheating?

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mate you wanna try finding out the woman who had just moved in with you once had ten guys line up and f*ck her!

sad thing is this a different one to the woman i was talking about earlier, i dont half pick them!

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
My experiences aren't as bad as yours...

The worst I knew about my ex's is that one of them gave someone a BJ in a public toilet while she was actually seeing someone else, the same girl had friction burn marks on her knees from a previous sexual relationship, and another one confessed to kissing a girl, which was sort of a turn on for me.

I must have been lucky in a sense that I absolutely trusted my ex gfs. Even if they had done something that could have made me jealous, they didn't mention it at all.

HughJass

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
mate you wanna try finding out the woman who had just moved in with you once had ten guys line up and f*ck her!

Should have kept that one for the confessions thread. You might have been level pegging with the guy who said he's sleeping with his best friend's wife and may or may not have a kid to her :woot:

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha Monty she was fit, she had more than a passing resemblence to kate beckinsale, couldnt take her anywhere without her getting chatted up. This was when i was much younger, i used to feel good about having gorgeous women on my arm, but you got to pay the toll! She was great in bed, she could reverse cowgirl with the best of them and she cooked a mean supper, I miss that woman!

Virtuality Ive had quite a few bi-sexual exes, I know that does it for a lot of guys but ive always found it a waste! If they cop off with each other then well, thats selfish, ill just look at my watch shall I? and if they both want a piece, well they dont call me jonny two c**** so i guess one of them will just have to wait! No despite protestations from them asking me to bring another woman into the room its not my bag. My sex life could have been much more exciting but im a proper romantic, one on one with someone you love is the greatest feeling in the world bar none!

One last thing i just remembered, I used to go out with a girl whos ex boyfrind liked her to shag her with a strap on. That was off putting. Mind you, Sitting down to sunday lunch with the folks, there was always a tempation to regale them with that charming little anecdote!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Man in Space said:

Was there filming involved, is it on the internet somewhere? What was this the office xmas party or something.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha no filming as far am im aware, this was pre mobile phones with videos, it would be inevitable that it would end up on the internet now huh?!

No it was just a girls holiday, I was only about 19 when i found out, i wasnt really emotionally equipped to deal with it at the time and it was difficult not to take it as a slight, ridiculous really, if i was in a relationship now and she told me that she had done that in her past, id be like right oh, you gonna put the kettle on then? at that time though it was difficult, id buy her chocolates and flowers and id smile when id give them to her but in the back of my mind id be be thinking about her on the end of a ten man love train

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
I think I'm too f*cking realistic about those things, and I've never really fantasised about having a threesome. I don't really have stage fright and I can still do it 4-5 times a night without taking any pills, I don't know what it is but I just feel like two women at once is one too many.

When I was in my early 20s, the girl I was with at the time had that fantasy but she was too insecure to go along with it. She would occasionally drop hints about experimenting, but I always knew it wasn't gonna happen. She was also very selfish, she liked the idea of her being with someone else, but she didn't like the idea of having to share me. Although, it's never been my fantasy, I think I was open to the idea of having threesomes with her.

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are too concentrated to put labels on everything - that is cheating, this is not cheating.
That is life and sometimes it is unpredictable.

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are too concentrated to put labels on everything - that is cheating, this is not cheating.
That is life and sometimes it is unpredictable.
Ha-ha. Right
Sometimes we just need to take things less seriously and go with the flow, right?
My girlfriend (ex -girlfriend actually) always criticized me for using these services https://letsgradeit.com/review/paperial/ and not writing all the papers myself. I found it very convenient and started to work already on my forth year and earned good money instead.

Last edited: