Is This Bad Ageing Or The Result Of Hair Loss?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
mid 20's

markmcveigh_gallery__470x324.jpg

32 years old

1346259600000.jpg

37 years old

6b5fc7e04400a9c36209e6d2a0ffff184e919a2a_1_690x388.jpg

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His wide temples give you the impression he’s much older plus the fact he has an expression as if someone took a sh*t in his breakfast. Certain things like thyroid function and adrenal fatigue can make someone look like that in his early 20s. Gotta find the root of your ugliness and then fix it bro. And let me tell you a story, it isn’t hair. The saying goes: a good looking person always has short haircut and it suits him, an ugly person always long hair to hide his ugly traits.

Yeah but most men do look ugly lol. If people hear had Ryan Gosling faces we would all shave it off and move on with our life.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My bad, will explain better. The things that say you are good looking are: square jaw, full cheeks, strong linear eyebrows, straight teeth, thin straight nose, flat forehead, normal ears, beard action and if possible a normal sized head not that of an alien. You can’t achieve that since birth otherwise you wouldn’t be here crying about hair. So go have surgeries. You can do all those and androgens help. That’s how you beat baldness. By being so good looking that hair is unimportant or better yet “hair adds nothing”. Jason Statham is one ugly mofo btw.

So, to beat baldness you change your face? Or beard transplant? I have a "perfect" face. Many women told me that and I'm fine in the dating world. But, I dont look very manly. Without hair I do look like a "pretty" cancer patient. So from your point of view, instead of having a hair transplant I should do some sort of "manly face" operation? What would that be?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And
Your face is far from perfect let’s be realistic here.

Good enough for my sex life lol. And I'm still waiting for your response. Instead of hair transplant you should make what? Jaw surgery even if you have an okay jaw? lol? It's like those fat women instead of going to the GYM they paint their faces with 5kg makeup and go to manicure every 2nd day. By the way: Im sure you have a nice incel face.

blackg

Reaction score
Mandible implants, highlight the vertical angle or lower one depending on your structure. Cheek implants, custom ones so that you can target the area under the eye, close to your nose, where most have a gap and it looks dreadful from the side. Nose job, won’t go into much detail cause cba. Chin implant if you look like a fish. Eyebrow transplant, linear and thick is your goal not huge and sparse. Plays huge roal in balding look. Remove moles with dioxide laser and silicone patches to avoid hypertrophic scars. Remove acne scars with face laser or w/e I never had those. Teeth, first take care of bite, then alignment then veneers then gum contouring. Last but not least, neck-posture-thickness and develop your body if you look like Mr. Mackey from South Park. It’s simple stuff, gets done with roughly the same money 3 transplants to a top surgeon cost and guess what you get to keep your beard and your peepee. Any questions?
Anyone doing all of this should just save their money and spend a year in psychotherapy.

shookwun

Reaction score
lol... truth is plastic surgery wont make you good looking if you are not already good looking

it's a difficult concept to grasp but,,, unless you have a facial demformity it will make minimal difference/

good looking is good looking.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone doing all of this should just save their money and spend a year in psychotherapy.

i agree. that or end up looking like Michael Jackson due to an autistic obsession with "perfection" - which can vary from girl to girl as it is