Is this androgetic alocepia or any thing else. In my famliy none have any gentic hair loss.

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep you're thinning.do something or lose your hair. your balding family history doesnt matter

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
always genetic hairloss. There are tons of things you can do. Finasteride and Minoxidil are the most common. Educate yourself online or go and see a derm.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is your hair now. ??
I'm thinning since June 2019. It's way worse now, but I still can hide it due my hair type and color. I haven't started treatment yet due to financial reasons. I also have temple recession, which apparently you don't have.

I have huge baldness history on my mothers side, so probabbly there's no solution for me. I suspect I have DUPA too.

Lostzyatri

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinning since June 2019. It's way worse now, but I still can hide it due my hair type and color. I haven't started treatment yet due to financial reasons. I also have temple recession, which apparently you don't have.

I have huge baldness history on my mothers side, so probabbly there's no solution for me. I suspect I have DUPA too.
. I am also panic and depressed. I used to have thick full head of hair...

Lostzyatri

My Regimen
Reaction score

I cut my hair short .

Attachments

• IMG_20210117_084708.jpg
    IMG_20210117_084708.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 60

Lostzyatri

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20210117_121125.jpg
IMG_20210117_121159.jpg
i cut my hair short and find that back side of my head also thinning. Is this androgentic alopecia ??

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 154971front area of my head macro view.

Japanese people, similar to you regarding scalp hair thickness
"Hair loss in men with Androgenetic Alopecia results mainly from the miniaturization of hair follicles rather than the loss of hair
(shedding), at least for individuals who are ≥ 25 years of age and present with Androgenetic Alopecia. "

But in your both images we can see thickness differences in some hairs, more in the top than occipital area. Check thyroyd before use any med