Is this a place where gyno might start? (Pic)

daredevil14

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on (1 month on 0.5mg, 15 days for 1mg) finasteride for almost 1.5 months. 25 years old, 60 Kg (~130 pounds). This means that I am skinny and can feel my bones almost everywhere. I have no visible growth of nipples, they are also totally normal (no itching, no swelling, etc...). I felt some chest discomfort when I began with finasteride but now it's way way better than before; say like twice a week.

I am really OCDing about my body. I have just taken the below pic and I can feel something (a bone? a lump? (what's a lump anyway)) where I am putting my finger. Is this a place where gyno might start? Note that I am lifting my chest, if I put it down, this area will become right below my breast with no feeling of something.

1) Am I really over-obsessing?

2) If I take any hormonal tests (what can I take?), may these tests provide a relief that I am NOT developing any gyno if they fell in the normal ranges?

Thanks for any input.

Image6245.jpg

daredevil14

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not sure, friend. Problem is, it's mostly on 1 side (not 100% sure as I keep feeling both and comparing but I tend to go with it being more on this side) and it does come near below my breast and armpit when I put down my chest as I am lifting it in the pic.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
No gyno starts with your nipples getting puffy and lumps forming underneath them. Is that really your nipple, that's the smallest Ive seen! , definitely no gyno there

daredevil14

Established Member
Reaction score
Then why the bone is feeling (maybe suddenly? maybe I am obsessed?) hard where I am touching? Finasteride has just damn started to thick my temples! (Yes, some visible success after only 1.5 months), so I don't want to stop it!

Other than this, tests please, can I perform any kind of test to rule gyno out for like 80%?

Cheboi

Reaction score
I'v never taken finasteride but after I read your post I googled trying to find something about it.
Not sure I'f I'm allowed to post links but on drugs dot come it lists a bunch of things colds, dizziness, confusion, bloated etc etc the list goes on and it also listed this
"Lump in the breast or under the Arm".

It said if you experience anything from this list to check with your doctor.

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
Smallest nipples Iv'e ever seen ! No you do not have gyno.