Is this a legit Finasteride/Nizoral

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
ive been ordering from united pharmacies as have many users for a long time now,never had any problems ,all legit products

no worries :)

MSFB

Established Member
Reaction score
no one can be sure any online pharmacy is legit. united pharmacies is definitely one of the most popular around here though.

f999

Reaction score
Can anyone whos purchased fincar from inhousepharmacy describe what the pills they've received look like? I just received my first shipment of fincar in the mail yesterday. Looks legit...packaging looks like its 'real' (aka not done in someones basement). The pills themselves have a blue outside, but when I cut them open they have a white inside.

I know nobody wants side effects, but today is the second day ive taken a quarter of my first fincar pill and im almost HOPING for some small side effects to make me feel like somethings actually happening.

Odie

Established Member
Reaction score
$tackz said:
i think its fake :dunno:

Please don't scaremonger.
Dr reddy's is well known, well established and used by many here.

Generics are fine if bought from reputable online pharmacies (inhouse and united seem to be the ones most here use)

I have been on CIPLA Finpecia for 3 months now and it is working for me.

oyo

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered psychiatric drugs from unitedpharmacies and they are DEFINITELY real.

treadstone

Established Member
Reaction score
Not that I doubt the legitimacy of unitedpharmacies (I get my finasteride from them), but why the hell are their nizoral 2% bottles 100mL? The standard sizes are 60mL and 120mL.

I usually get my nizoral from westcoastskin.com, but they've raised their prices for 120mL bottles since last September when I ordered. $14 -> $18. Gah!