Is this a Good Regimen

ind_sam19689

Reaction score
Hi I am 20 years old and I started losing my hair when I was 18 years old I tried going to professionals since I live in NZ Iwe have very few options so I opted for Clive Hair Clinics and after 2 years and losing around $3000 I have only gotten worse. So I tried to find some answers and to find out why it really happened and this site was the most informative.

bio3ty.jpg

I think I have got the perfect Regimen plz comment If its any good for me

Nizoral Shampoo 2% Androgen Blocker
Propecia DHT Inhibitor
Rogaine Foam (Minoxidil) Growth Stimulant
Revivogen DHT Inhibitor
Proscar (Finasteride) - Cut pill into 5ths with a pill cutter, one 5th before bed, 6 days a week.

Plz if you can tell me If this regimen is any helpull for me and how often I should take the propecia, Rogaine Form, Revivogen and one more question how do u apply rogaine foam at nightIf you already have toppik in your hair.

Any help will be really appreciated.

ind_sam19689

Reaction score
thnx for the propecia help one more question can we use Revivogen Complete Pack (including Scalp Therapy,shampoo and conditioner) and Minoxidil 5% both at the same time and if not then which one is better.

And how do people apply rogaine 5% when they have toopik in their hair at night.

amsch

Reaction score
ind_sam19689 said:
thnx for the propecia help one more question can we use Revivogen Complete Pack (including Scalp Therapy,shampoo and conditioner) and Minoxidil 5% both at the same time and if not then which one is better.

And how do people apply rogaine 5% when they have toopik in their hair at night.

I wouldn't waste my money on revivogen. You should be fine with Propecia+minoxidil+ eventually nizoral shampoo.

ind_sam19689

Reaction score
Is there anything else I Could add to my regimen like a DermaRoller or anything else and what's the best shampoo I should use.

amsch

Reaction score
ind_sam19689 said:
Is there anything else I Could add to my regimen like a DermaRoller or anything else and what's the best shampoo I should use.

Shampoo's usually don't do much. Many people use Nizoral 2-3 times a week because it may have a benefit. You don't need to use a dermaroller or anything else... Believe me, applying one topical (Minoxidil) will be enough hassle anyway.

You should be fine with those 3 things.

ind_sam19689

Reaction score
If someone can help me with this query it would be a great help

How can I apply Rogaine at night If I have already have Toppik on my head. Should I take a Shower again on can I apply the Rogaine and it wont make a Difference.

hhj1247

Established Member
Reaction score
I just sent you a message. After reading this post, I think you should give the Big Three (finasteride, minoxidil, Nizoral) a try and maybe ditch the toppik for a while. There are users here who use minoxidil and toppik, so you can do it but applying Rogaine twice a day is enough of a pain in the *** IMO. Instead, try buzzing your hair short in the meantime while the stuff works. You should see good results after 3-6 months.

Also, get informed. The fact that you didn't know Proscar and Propecia were the same thing says a lot. Finasteride (Proscar, Propecia...) is a DHT inhibitor in pill form that does slow/stop the pattern of hairloss. Proscar is 5 mg of finasteride and was initially prescribed to men with prostate problems. Doctors soon found out that these men with prostate problems were regrowing their hair, so they rebranded the same drug as Propecia (1 mg). Minoxidil ("minoxidil") is a topical application that stimulates growth but does not stop/reverse the pattern of hairloss. Nizoral has Ketoconazole and primarily stops/prevents inflammation. Some claim that it grows hair, some dont, but I personally think it does help with finasteride and minoxidil.

Read other users posts on the success forum. Make sure your aware of possible side effects with taking finasteride and even minoxidil, and find ways to possibly avoid these sides if your experiencing them. I and many others here start off on a low dose (less then the full 1 mg). I moved up to a higher dose and have been somewhat good. Make sure you take pictures and keep us updated on your success.