Is there anyway back from a horse shoe at 23?

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
Lloyd Braun said:
LooseItAll said:
Yeah it is ridiculous. Crying over you hairline, when you still have a full head of hair. Man up.

The OP does not have a "full head of hair," if what he says is true.

Pardon. That was directed towards you my firend...

Oh. Well, I don't have a full head of hair either. Full means full. I am missing some. If I had a full head of hair I would not be here.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
For all intents and purposes, you have a full head of hair. I don't care what you say. If I had your hair I wouldn't be here. You think you are upset? Try living with a horseshoe then you will realize how petty your concerns over having some symetrical juvenile hairline really is.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Lloyd Braun said:
Oh. Well, I don't have a full head of hair either. Full means full. I am missing some. If I had a full head of hair I would not be here.

Hair loss experts i.e. transplant surgeons do not consider norwood 2 to be a stage of hair loss. I don't think I ever had a better hairline than a norwood 2.

Heinrich

Reaction score
Bluecloud87 said:
Trust me, you don't realize how lucky you are until you have a REAL health issue.
Good point, for years I have been thinking, that all my problems wouldn´t matter if some doctor told me I have cancer. Does it help? No, it makes me even feel worse.....

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Heinrich said:
Bluecloud87 said:
Trust me, you don't realize how lucky you are until you have a REAL health issue.
Good point, for years I have been thinking, that all my problems wouldn´t matter if some doctor told me I have cancer. Does it help? No, it makes me even feel worse.....

If I was diagnosed with cancer I wouldn't be jumping up and down with joy but having my hairline issue would help put things into perspective. Since my hairline problem would be a bigger deal to me than most incidents of having cancer, it would ironically help me cope.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Lloyd Braun said:
Heinrich said:
Bluecloud87 said:

If I was diagnosed with cancer I wouldn't be jumping up and down with joy but having my hairline issue would help put things into perspective. Since my hairline problem would be a bigger deal to me than most incidents of having cancer, it would ironically help me cope.

An ever so slightly receded hairline would be worse than having cancer? If you're genuinely horrified about your full head of hair, then you're at least in a position to sort it out easily. Transplanting a norwood 2 to a norwood 1 would be fairly cheap and easy. Rogaine might work. If I was you, I'd probably expose my hairline with pride, but you can even just grow your hair a little longer and cover it up.