Is there anything I can do about my receding hairline at 15?

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my eyes, on the hair line. Dont hear on the people saying that you are dumb and not balding. Be proactive as others said. It gets worse every second, literally (progressive).
so you’re saying everyone who’s saying I’m not is dumb and can you show me a comparison where I’ve lost it

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You lost pretty much a lot of density, dont worry, I had almost the same density like you when I was 15, or even worse. Its kinda bad today though. So be proactive, and as soon as you can, start finasteride/duta and/or AAs.
You’re recomending finasteride to a 15 year old

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude. STFU! You literally post so people say you arnt balding, and then you question them. THEN when people say you are balding, you argue with them and say you arnt. Shut. The . f***. Up. Please. You need to be banned. You are 15. You probably arnt balding. Your hair will be fine in 3 years. When you are 18, if you notice it’s getting worse, you can take finasteride. For now though, SHUT THE f*** UP ALREADY. Your fine now and you’ll make it to 18 without anything significant happening. If at 18 it’s apparent, you can take finasteride. If you want to be proactive now ask a dermatologist. But for the love of god just shut the f*** up and stop posting. You arnt hear for anything else other than constant reassurance. You have a typical OCD pattern and your parents need to take you to a therapist

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude. STFU! You literally post so people say you arnt balding, and then you question them. THEN when people say you are balding, you argue with them and say you arnt. Shut. The . f***. Up. Please. You need to be banned. You are 15. You probably arnt balding. Your hair will be fine in 3 years. When you are 18, if you notice it’s getting worse, you can take finasteride. For now though, SHUT THE f*** UP ALREADY. Your fine now and you’ll make it to 18 without anything significant happening. If at 18 it’s apparent, you can take finasteride. If you want to be proactive now ask a dermatologist. But for the love of god just shut the f*** up and stop posting. You arnt hear for anything else other than constant reassurance. You have a typical OCD pattern and your parents need to take you to a therapist
Exactly.