Is there anything better than what this company offers?

Joe79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I've been reading many threads in this forum for a long time.

Each of us opts for one treatment or another (for example, setipiprant or CB-301, in the past), finasteride / dutasteride whether it is worth it or not, because of the risk and side effects ... everyone favorable to the use to a greater or lesser degree of Minoxidil?% ...

A new product comes out and we buy it. For example I was with Brotzu for 14 months (I even defended it because I recovered from side effects caused by MORR-5%). I changed the treatment because I kept losing hair and I accidentally read the response of one of you in which he commented that to maintain his hair he already had another well-tested product without side effects: RevivSerums products. I have been with them for 12 months and I am satisfied with the change and very grateful to the member of this forum who mentioned it, but I need something to thicken the follicles because they are very very fine and I am getting bald.

I am not advertising RevivSerums but I would like to know if any of you know of a better product.

I have read https://www.folliclethought.com/ before and although it is hopeful and promising studies are read for the "near" future ... while in this forum there are studies on the home page on S-5 (Topical Spironolactone) , Replicel, etc. which are from May 2017!

Has anyone from Japan tried that new KASUI product?

I do not want to advertise any product but I do want to know the specific products that help to maintain and, if possible, reverse the process that we all know about.

Thanks!

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you looked at Happy Head? I'm on the fence with this one. Primarily, they're offering Topical Finasteride, and Stem Cell therapy for hair. I haven't used this, but they seem to show a bunch of before and after pics. I'm sure others will chime in with information.