is there any ways to make body hair thinner naturally?

kublai

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can say I'm hairy guy, I have chest hair, stomach hair, upper cheek hair etc. I heard that body hair is related with DHT, so dht blockers (natural) make your body hair thinner?

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can say I'm hairy guy, I have chest hair, stomach hair, upper cheek hair etc. I heard that body hair is related with DHT, so dht blockers (natural) make your body hair thinner?
For some men but didn't to anything for me. Estradiol thins body hair and make it grow slower, but if you don't want any hair just get laser.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Users of finasteride and dutasteride for male pattern baldness frequently report thinning of beard and body hair, presumedly from the drop in DHT. However, DHT is also responsible for good things like libido and sense of well-being, so lowering DHT can cause problems in those areas.

PRIMEN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's DHT and your personal sensitivity of hair follicles. If you have hair on your chest, stomach, shoulders, back there's nothing you can do. It's your nature and hormones/sensitivity. Only laser hair removal can help.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the best route for INCREASING body hair if one wanted to do that? Is it T or DHT that is more responsible for it?