Is There Any Point In Trying If You Are Short And Bald?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
edit - oh and to make this relevant to the thread - Gandhi was short and bald. I win. shut the f*** up.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you already this drunk? I'm not complaining, mind you. :D

Anyway, thank you, I'm flattered (maybe even a little curious). :p

nope! after 1.5 years of being drunk EVERY NIGHT, I have decided to quit. I f*****g hated it anyways. today is my fifth day without a drink! :D

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
nope! after 1.5 years of being drunk EVERY NIGHT, I have decided to quit. I f*****g hated it anyways. today is my fifth day without a drink! :D
That's good. That sh*t will kill you doing it daily. You sound better.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
And the right term for the women you'll attract with your money is prostitute. That cope just won't die.

Why is attracting women with money looked down upon, but attracting women with your car/job OK?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
edit - oh and to make this relevant to the thread - Gandhi was short and bald. I win. shut the f*** up.

he accepted celibate at the age of 36 (volcel (voluntary celibate))

article-0-091241A6000005DC-774_468x640.jpg

decent indian girl on the right tho (bangable)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Woa, I didn't know you were in that bad a situation!

Good luck with kicking the bottle!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

even I hadn't abused it I dropped alco and do not drink for the same period...

I hate blackout while drunk... happened A LOT so I decided to drop it

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
even I hadn't abused it I dropped alco and do not drink for the same period...

I hate blackout while drunk... happened A LOT so I decided to drop it

I used to get high a lot. I stopped it as well.

It got so bad I did it in a parking lot, in front of people.

Now I feel so much better.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
b****s love money and status. They're happy to be percieved as prostitutes on instagram, because this guy is rich and famous.
Dan Bilzerian has won life, probably fucks multiple instagram sl*ts everyday, and they are actually attracted to him.

True dat lol.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol he is a good looking dude. i don't see the point of demonizing the women there. sl*ts are fukin great, just be upfront about it. as a virgin incel i would never see sex or women's bodies without attention w****s and p**rn sl*ts and model type women :D:D:D. funny without them i would have way more motivation to go after girls lolz

brianw

Reaction score
Kenny Chesney is 5' 6" and is fully bald. He was quoted saying he started losing his hair at 17. He obviously didn't let height and baldness keep him from becoming ultra successful.