Is There Any Hope To Regrow My Temples Without Transplet Nw3? 22 + Pics

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I finally gonna get my first monoxodil pack in a week (I bought 6 month's pack of kirkland 5% minoxidil foam.)
I know rogaine is better but its so expensive..

Im gonna start with the foam and in in the next 2 or 3 weeks im gonna meet up with my doctor and get some propesia.

I am balding. My sister told me yesterday "omg you're going bald.. aww"
And that depressed the sh*t out of me lol because I thought im covering it up pretty good..

Well I just wanna know what to expect and if I have some hope to regrow my hairline or its lost and only hair transplet will regrow the temples?
I'm turning 22 in 3 weeks, my dad has a thick curly hair (he's 50 and not receeding at all). On the other hand, my mom's brother was Norwood 7 by 27 years old and so is their dad (my grandpa).

My temples are completely bald lol. No hair, my forhead is huge and my temples are shining.. this is so ugly I dont know what hair cut I should do.. with long hair you can see right away my hairloss and with short haircut umm.. also lol.. i can't move the hair to one side because then the other side will be 100% bald.

Thanks.

P.S oh and i'm losing hair like sh*t.. whenever I mess with my hair I can drop about 50 hairs if i'll do it for about 2 minutes..

20180511_191258-1.jpg

20180511_191244-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20180511_191248-1.jpg
    20180511_191248-1.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 683
  • 20180511_191251-1.jpg
    20180511_191251-1.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 657
  • 20180511_191138-1.jpg
    20180511_191138-1.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 707
  • 20180511_191134-1.jpg
    20180511_191134-1.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 669
  • 20180511_191026-1.jpg
    20180511_191026-1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 754
  • 20180511_191044-1.jpg
    20180511_191044-1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 735
  • 20180511_191116-1.jpg
    20180511_191116-1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 648
  • 20180511_191106-1.jpg
    20180511_191106-1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 750
  • 20180511_191057-1.jpg
    20180511_191057-1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 659
Last edited:

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
cmon bro i wrote to you months ago... why are u procrastinating. hop on the meds asap if u want to have a chance of saving it.

order your rogaine through ebay. 6 months for less than 50$. propecia online is possible aswell for like 100 dollars maximum/year.

you have good sides and back hair. i think u can regrow everything and if u dont since ur sides are good u can go for a hair transplant

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually having almost the same hair as you do, but what sux for me is I'm already on meds for 7 years, almost 8 now and everything stopped working. At least you have a hope. Go on meds as soon as possible, time is a b**ch when it comes to this f*****g disease so don't wait. And you need antiandrogen or you will lose this battle in the long run.

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cmon bro i wrote to you months ago... why are u procrastinating. hop on the meds asap if u want to have a chance of saving it.

order your rogaine through ebay. 6 months for less than 50$. propecia online is possible aswell for like 100 dollars maximum/year.

you have good sides and back hair. i think u can regrow everything and if u dont since ur sides are good u can go for a hair transplant

Yeah bro I know.. I was too scared of meds and that's why I kept delaying this.. but I already made a purchase of kirkland minoxidil (59$ for 6 months on ebay).. rogain is 100-120$ dude.. rogaine is expensive as f***.

I made this purchase 3 weeks ago so I should recieve it on the next week.
And i'm still kinda scared of propesia but I have to do it because there are no other options.. so I have to grow some balls.
Thanks.

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
D
I'm actually having almost the same hair as you do, but what sux for me is I'm already on meds for 7 years, almost 8 now and everything stopped working. At least you have a hope. Go on meds as soon as possible, time is a b**ch when it comes to this f*****g disease so don't wait. And you need antiandrogen or you will lose this battle in the long run.

Thanks bro.. Im so scared of propesia.. I read so many horrible stories on many forums.. people who lost the abillity to get an erection and u know.. im 22 years old im too young to stop f*****g lol but if i'll lose my hair I won't f*** anyway so...

I mean I also think on the option that maybe my dht is and the hairloss is due some other things and maybe minoxodil by itself will save me without any pills..
Because as I said my dad is 50 and his hair is thick as f*** and curly.. so maybe the dht genes are from him and im good on this side..?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
D

Thanks bro.. Im so scared of propesia.. I read so many horrible stories on many forums.. people who lost the abillity to get an erection and u know.. im 22 years old im too young to stop f*****g lol but if i'll lose my hair I won't f*** anyway so...

I mean I also think on the option that maybe my dht is and the hairloss is due some other things and maybe minoxodil by itself will save me without any pills..
Because as I said my dad is 50 and his hair is thick as f*** and curly.. so maybe the dht genes are from him and im good on this side..?

Look I will be brutally honest with you because I think it may help you the most.

There is a much higher chance that Androgenetic Alopecia gene was passed to you by your maternal father. A lot of people look for excuses and are doing rationalization that they're losing hair because of stress and some other factor that is not androgenic alopecia. It may be but I really really doubt it. Many times it's just a denial. Best way to be really sure is to visit your dermatologist.

Second, I started Propecia when I was 20. The good thing was I didn't know about shedding, sides, or anything. There was no forum for me back in the days. So I popped the pill and forget about it. No sides, brutal shedding ( like I have now on dutasteride ) and amazing hair after 1 year. Right now because I know all the shedding thing and I've read HairLossTalk.com I'm really paranoid. I want to stop duta. The point what I'm trying to make is; because we read all this "horror" stories we are making things much more difficult for ourself. Try Propecia, you can stop, there is really low chance you’ll get permanent sides.

At the end of the day it’s up to you. How much does you hair mean to you? If you can just shave it and be OK with it than it’s pretty stupid to take propecia.

Last edited:

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look I will be brutally honest with you because I think I may help you the most.

There is a much higher chance that Androgenetic Alopecia gene was passed to you by your maternal father. A lot of people look for excuses and are doing rationalization that they're losing hair because of stress and some other factor that is not androgenic alopecia. It may be but I really really doubt it. Many times it's just a denial. Best way to be really sure is to visit your dermatologist.

Second, I started Propecia when I was 20. The good thing was I didn't know about shedding, sides, or anything. There was no forum for me back in the days. So I popped the pill and forget about it. No sides, brutal shedding ( like I have now on dutasteride ) and amazing hair after 1 year. Right now because I know all the shedding thing and I've read HairLossTalk.com I'm really paranoid. I want to stop duta. The point what I'm trying to make is; because we read all this "horror" stories we are making things much more difficult for ourself. Try Propecia, you can stop, there is really low chance you’ll get permanent sides.

At the end of the day it’s up to you. How much does you hair mean to you? If you can just shave it and be OK with it than it’s pretty stupid to take propecia.

Thanks alot man. As you said the best thing for me is to visit my dermatologist.

About the shedding part with propesia, how much time does it take, and is it noticable? I mean i'll lose alot of hair?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks alot man. As you said the best thing for me is to visit my dermatologist.

About the shedding part with propesia, how much time does it take, and is it noticable? I mean i'll lose alot of hair?

Everybody has different experience with shedding. For me it’s brutal. Don’t know why, probably because of my very thin hair. Right now it’s 5th month of dutasteride for me, shedding has stopped but still no regrowth of my lost hair. We’ll see. Maybe androgens does not work for my anymore, only time will tell.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man. Glad you bought minoxidil. Don't worry about the sides, hop on that sh*t and u'll be fine. Zyzz, chestbrah and other bodybuilders 100% used propecia along with soooo many different types of roids (test, deca, tren) etc and look at how happy they are :D.

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man. Glad you bought minoxidil. Don't worry about the sides, hop on that sh*t and u'll be fine. Zyzz, chestbrah and other bodybuilders 100% used propecia along with soooo many different types of roids (test, deca, tren) etc and look at how happy they are :D.

Nah mann chestbrah&zyzz have them russian&arab genetics.. its like indian genetics.. full thick black hair & beard.
they dont need any meds..

shookwun

Reaction score
your hair loss is advanced. Seems to me that you are in the situational lighting category, where sometimes you look advanced and others minimal.

Diffuse is eating up your gains

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hair loss is advanced. Seems to me that you are in the situational lighting category, where sometimes you look advanced and others minimal.

Diffuse is eating up your gains
Hey bro thanks for the answer,
I didn't understand your answer actually.

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
diffuse is a type of hair loss, indicates thinning.

yeah I already know i'm thinning lol.. im nw3 :(
I'll start to report every week when i'll get my foam.. I hope i'll see some corners again

shookwun

Reaction score
Listen fella minoxidil is fun and games with your state of loss. Without finasteride you are fighting a battle that's lost.

Big 3 0r bald

Choose 1

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen fella minoxidil is fun and games with your state of loss. Without finasteride you are fighting a battle that's lost.

Big 3 0r bald

Choose 1

he'll get on finasteride in 2-3 weeks. he's waiting for a prescription