Is there any documented evidenec of someone recovering a nw0-nw1 hairline?

axl617

Reaction score
Not including hair transplant of course. I see so many regimes and new compounds being mentioned but I have never seen an actual fully successful recovery. I mainly see people maintaining or regrowing some fuzzy hair. The only person that comes close barely takes any pictures and uses compounds which some people say are not that good (seti). I need some hope guys

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Not including hair transplant of course. I see so many regimes and new compounds being mentioned but I have never seen an actual fully successful recovery. I mainly see people maintaining or regrowing some fuzzy hair. The only person that comes close barely takes any pictures and uses compounds which some people say are not that good (seti). I need some hope guys

Well if you're going to jump to conclusions on different compounds like seti, or believe some of the rubbish spouted out on this forum about it by people who have never even tried it, then sorry, no hope for you...Enjoy finasteride min nizoral.

axl617

Reaction score
Well if you're going to jump to conclusions on different compounds like seti, or believe some of the rubbish spouted out on this forum about it by people who have never even tried it, then sorry, no hope for you...Enjoy finasteride min nizoral.

I've only tried nizoral as my hairloss only started this year. I have high hopes about seti although reading about how pgd2 is important for sleep makes me nervous. I mean basically I just want to hear of one success story before I decide to just shave it off

Reaction score

There is no chance that you will find someone who completely recovered from androgenic alopecia without having a hair transplant. Alopecia areata or Alopecia universalis is are some condition you can recover from completely bald to full head of hair.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
I've only tried nizoral as my hairloss only started this year. I have high hopes about seti although reading about how pgd2 is important for sleep makes me nervous. I mean basically I just want to hear of one success story before I decide to just shave it off
Well if the theory that blocking DHT is just blocking PGD2 further downstream then what do you think finasteride does? Sorry if you want to dick around for 5 years dabbing a finger in this and that hoping all of it is gonna be side free, if that's the case then just go bald. The only side effects of that is depression, unattractiveness, a chilly dome and potentially depending on how severe your male pattern baldness is, scalp itch. If you don't want that then try finasteride or dutasteride and incorporate/swap for a pgd2 inhibitor further down the line.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course there is. Usually involves spironolactone though.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
my hairloss only started this year. ....

I just want to hear of one success story before I decide to just shave it off

Relax...., common hairloss is a slow process, a goal could be try to mantain your actual hair.

BTW I am with
"There is no chance that you will find someone who completely recovered from androgenic alopecia without having a hair transplant"

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure there is a "chance" man. I'll give you the formula for regrowth;

You hit the androgen/AR angle as hard as possible and you add minoxidil to that.

You wait 1 year to 1.5 years. You didn't get regrowth at all or not satisfied with the regrowth? THEN YOU ARE DONE PRETTY MUCH.

After this you have one option left for perhaps significant cosmetic regrowth, that is 17b-estradiol. But good luck growing dem titties on that.

Sorry dude it is what it is currently, hard life I know. There is nothing more to it. Anyone telling you otherwise is a dreamer pretty much.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
When you have hairloss considerably,and you went to treatment,any regrowth is like new birth,
point of hving full nw0 is not a question at all ,if it help you to decrease by one norwood level would be assume like Blockbuster progress,so don't worry.