Is There Any Cure For Ed? Or!!!!!!!!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody believes Propecia can cause permanent ED..

Told you bro. 3 pills can do it.

Hopefully things will turn out good for you. Sorry to hear that they're not.

Have you ever tried a PFS help clinic?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
f*** this drug and f*** Merck.

This drug causes permanent ED
can u plz stop replying on my posts with ur fucked up anti finasteride comments comments like yours made me worse
if u have a permanent ed go for a dick transplant or bionic or implants or even blood vain surgery but plz stop replying seeing ur name only is make me wana cripple mu self

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys complain a lot but I see little effort to try and get better.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
3rd day on finasteride only side I noticed is watery semen and decreased ejaculation pleasure aswell as very slight testicular pain. After lurking around in the forums I think alot of people are just stressed panicked that they have uncurable pfs when in reality its all in their head

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took finasteride, side effects, stopped, 3 weeks was better.
Took RU, sides, stopped, 3 weeks, eh better.

CB is next. All I got besides seti
Do you think seti really help fight against male pattern baldness?

Btw you had same sides from RU and finasteride?

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
3rd day on finasteride only side I noticed is watery semen and decreased ejaculation pleasure aswell as very slight testicular pain. After lurking around in the forums I think alot of people are just stressed panicked that they have uncurable pfs when in reality its all in their head

Decreased ejaculation pleasure? Yeah that sounds normal!

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Decreased ejaculation pleasure? Yeah that sounds normal!
Yes it does but you cant possibly expect to feel the same after reducing a sex hormone by 70%. My libido has actually gone up from the testosterone spike. Unlike you I knew the side effects and decided it was worth it, I also know that ejaculation pleasure will go back to normal with discontinuation.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it does but you cant possibly expect to feel the same after reducing a sex hormone by 70%. My libido has actually gone up from the testosterone spike. Unlike you I knew the side effects and decided it was worth it, I also know that ejaculation pleasure will go back to normal with discontinuation.

Your libido increased but you have less pleasure?

That makes a lot of sense. How do you know it will come back? You don't.