Is There Any Correlation Between Head Circumference And Degree Of Baldness???

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thought came into my mind last day when I buzzed my hairs. I measured my head circumference I.e headsize and it was 54 cm,very small compared to my height of 171 cm. I always see people with big meaty heads have less severe balding and looks better if they shave it off. What do you think? What is your head size and degree of baldness? Mine 54 cm and NW2.5 .please comment.

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. It's well known that -

If your head is over 60cm and your follicles are genetically prone to miniaturization etc you will go bald.
However, If your head is under 60cm and your follicles are genetically prone to miniaturization you will still go bald.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
naaaa this has nothing to do with circumference.
but now we can talk about skull expansion theory as a downstream consequence .. ; )

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thought came into my mind last day when I buzzed my hairs. I measured my head circumference I.e headsize and it was 54 cm,very small compared to my height of 171 cm. I always see people with big meaty heads have less severe balding and looks better if they shave it off. What do you think? What is your head size and degree of baldness? Mine 54 cm and NW2.5 .please comment.

Your small head size has nothing to do with balding and everything to do with why you posted this thread.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not the size, but the skull structure that matters. People with flat forehead and inward inclining parietal bone likely will have perfect hairline. Those with foreheads protruding in triangular shape in plan, pointed head, wide expanding parietal bone, and the parietal and frontal bones stretching in opposite directions are destined to go bald. Make your observation and tell me this is not true.

Saulo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on observations, I'd say men with big foreheads and flat toped skulls tend to show no baldness (e.g Jack Ma, Bruce Dickinson).
But I just can't tell wether there is or isn't a relation...

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not the size, but the skull structure that matters. People with flat forehead and inward inclining parietal bone likely will have perfect hairline. Those with foreheads protruding in triangular shape in plan, pointed head, wide expanding parietal bone, and the parietal and frontal bones stretching in opposite directions are destined to go bald. Make your observation and tell me this is not true.
I have already seen that

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have already seen that

mind attaching some front and side views of different head structures thst u ve just mentioned ?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, IMO we see even in females, there is a peak hair thickness, fullness, length & then gradual falling off. Same for males. male pattern baldness results when the hairloss factors outweigh growth factors. The precise formula hasn’t been correlated.
I’m sure when you were in your teens your hair wasn’t much of a problem.
For me, I notice all over my scalp & forehead many hairs about a mm long waiting to be stimulated. This can only be seen in sunlight or very strong lighting.
Lowering DHT levels, microneeding, minoxidil, Finasteride/Duasteride along with
supplements do help.
There is no magic bullet, but we are getting closer.