Is There An App/programm Which Shows How You Would Look Bald/shaven?

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so far i only found „FaceApp“ where they have the „hitman function“ which shops your hair away

dXgmWgv_d.jpg

but as you can see its not slick bald but just a shaven norwood 2/3. the shadow is still there. and i think they modify your skull shape a bit which sucks

good thing is though that they offer also different beard styles so you can see how you would look if you would go with the beard/bald meme..

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bump

i want to print a pic out with me being bald as motivation to NOT get bald

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look good dude with the shaven look

I tried the app and I am 100% jumping on finasteride after I saw the result. f*** sh*t. Is that really my skull shape?

solid imho

but as i said.. i think it modifies/change the skullshape a bit

Last edited:

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^Soild imho

what else should is say? you have good proportions and i dont find the skull shape weird

compare it to arjen robben or conan o brien for istance

BnqmfW2CcAAiaS0.jpg

i mean look at conan o brien...once he goes fully bald he will look like a guy who can controll humans with his power of his brain...his neurocranium is so big compared to the rest of his face/jaw

1496146512_conan-obrien-height-weight-body-measurements.jpg

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
While such application do exist, it's impossible for them to determine your head shape under your hair. Which means that these apps can give a false hope.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While such application do exist, it's impossible for them to determine your head shape under your hair. Which means that these apps can give a false hope.

this...even though im wearing my hair very short in the pic i used there i think it still altered my skull there a bit

made it smaller i think

Last edited:

GJB9

Reaction score
Quit being a pussy and shave it.worst case scenario you know you look bad so you can pre pare

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quit being a pussy and shave it.worst case scenario you know you look bad so you can pre pare

i wouldnt be able to leave the house for several weeks though