Is There A Way To Change Ones Values?

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree completely. Firstly, in your 30s, if you're unmarried, you'll have less responsibilities. Life gets easier as you go on. In your career, things will get easier. But people who are bald in their 20s don't manage to get married. And yes you should pity a guy in his 40s worrying about this because he also wasn't able to get married by that age. This is the post of somebody who, as you said, has had their prime. What about people like us on here who don't have a proper late 20s? What about the people here who have never had a girlfriend and won't be able to get married? Can you even relate to them and their experiences? How do you think they feel when you post that things were easiest in your late 20s when they have been years without a single extended romantic interaction with a woman going well? I respect you as a poster but I don't think that you can relate.

A guy who has lost his hair before his late 20s has had his life ruined. Nothing will ever make up for it. All the money in the world can not possibly make up for it. I say this as a guy whose life was ruined completely by hair loss. No high earning and fulfilling job, health, physique, knowledge or achievements have been able to make up for that and I am, as I imagine many on here are, preparing my will to be ready for when I decide that I have had enough.
I think the thing here is that you don't have a healthy perspective on life. Coming from a 20 year old with aggressive hairloss.

Last edited: