Is There A Tape That Has Known Ingredients?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I would like to try wearing tape, but I don't want to put anything unknown against my skin. If there is a tape that doesn't keep its ingredients in secret, please let me know!

Thank you!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt that any company is going to divulge the ingredients in their product. I have not seen it.

If you want to prevent the tape from touching your skin directly, you will need a scalp protector.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I doubt that any company is going to divulge the ingredients in their product. I have not seen it.

If you want to prevent the tape from touching your skin directly, you will need a scalp protector.
But that has to be obligatory! Why do all liguid bonds do then?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
"obligatory" based on who's law? Have you looked at a bottle of Ghostbond? There is not a single ingredient listed, other than "Water Based".
https://www.prohairlabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ghostbondplatinummsds.pdf

here it's written nicely: 3. Composition/information on ingredients 3.0 Chemical characterisation (substance): Dispersion of acrylic polymers in water. Also contains: Preservative: Blend of Parabens and Phenoxyetanol. ___________________________________________________________

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.prohairlabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ghostbondplatinummsds.pdf

here it's written nicely: 3. Composition/information on ingredients 3.0 Chemical characterisation (substance): Dispersion of acrylic polymers in water. Also contains: Preservative: Blend of Parabens and Phenoxyetanol. ___________________________________________________________

Yep, cool, bottle still does not show it.

Now go to Walker's website... nothing, it's not consistent throughout the industry.

I have not even been able to find a website for Super tape or Sunshine tape. The labels don't even have company info. on them.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Yep, cool, bottle still does not show it.

Now go to Walker's website... nothing, it's not consistent throughout the industry.

I have not even been able to find a website for Super tape or Sunshine tape. The labels don't even have company info. on them.
And that's the reason why I only buy Ghostbond. They care about health and they are the only one to openly publicly say it.