is there a definitive answer?...

stevemcqueen

Reaction score
i have proscar, and have been merely biting a small piece out of the small blue pill, once every 5 days till I have eaten a whole pill. My question to proscar eaters is.... Can you not just eat half twice a week? Or even once a week? Or is it a daily nessecity?

Bismarck

Reaction score
Daily or every other day is better because you will always have about the same DHT level in the blood.

Hotlegs

Established Member
Reaction score
stevemcqueen said:
i have proscar, and have been merely biting a small piece out of the small blue pill, once every 5 days till I have eaten a whole pill.

you bite a small piece once every 5 days? how long does it take for you to finish a whole pill?

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Although your in taking the same amount of finasteride for the week. I would not take Procair pill once a week or half a pill twice a week. Try to cut it in to 4th so you in take 1.25MG a day. That would I do if I was taking Procair but I take propecia so I don't have to worry about cutting the pill up.

drinkrum

Reaction score
stevemcqueen said:
i have proscar, and have been merely biting a small piece out of the small blue pill, once every 5 days till I have eaten a whole pill. My question to proscar eaters is.... Can you not just eat half twice a week? Or even once a week? Or is it a daily nessecity?

Images of a chipmunk biting away at a peanut come to mind.

D.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
Although your in taking the same amount of finasteride for the week. I would not take Procair pill once a week or half a pill twice a week. Try to cut it in to 4th so you in take 1.25MG a day. That would I do if I was taking Procair but I take propecia so I don't have to worry about cutting the pill up.

Now wht the hell is procair? :x :lol: :lol: