Is the the start of male pattern baldness??? 20 years old I Need Some Advice, please help me out

mikewazowski

Reaction score
Im 20 years old and it seems like my hairline is receding,I have a slightly wave shaped hairline which is higher at the corners than the center. I think i m a Norwood 1 but it could be more and i just can't tell. Though my hairline does look the same in photos from 2 years ago. Some of my hair that falls out in the shower is slightly thinner in diameter than the rest but has the same length

Family History:

Father(Only Child): 56 years old, Norwood 2.5 or 3 with diffuse thinning

Grandfather (Fathers side): 80 years old, Norwood 2.5 or 3 with diffuse thinning

Grandfather (Mothers Side): 78 years old, Norwood 0, no hair loss, low forehead

Uncles (Mothers Side): Mid and Late 30's, 2 of them are Norwood 2's with no thinning, and one is a Norwood 3 with diffuse thinning

I have attached pictures of my current hairline, sorry if they are not clear. Can someone please tell me if this is the beginning of male pattern baldness

Attachments

• IMG_4945.JPG
    IMG_4945.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 1,677
  • IMG_4938.JPG
    IMG_4938.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_4937.JPG
    IMG_4937.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_4936.JPG
    IMG_4936.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_4897.JPG
    IMG_4897.JPG
    454.5 KB · Views: 295

wakka12

Reaction score
Im 20 years old and it seems like my hairline is receding,I have a slightly wave shaped hairline which is higher at the corners than the center. I think i m a Norwood 1 but it could be more and i just can't tell. Though my hairline does look the same in photos from 2 years ago. Some of my hair that falls out in the shower is slightly thinner in diameter than the rest but has the same length

Family History:

Father(Only Child): 56 years old, Norwood 2.5 or 3 with diffuse thinning

Grandfather (Fathers side): 80 years old, Norwood 2.5 or 3 with diffuse thinning

Grandfather (Mothers Side): 78 years old, Norwood 0, no hair loss, low forehead

Uncles (Mothers Side): Mid and Late 30's, 2 of them are Norwood 2's with no thinning, and one is a Norwood 3 with diffuse thinning

I have attached pictures of my current hairline, sorry if they are not clear. Can someone please tell me if this is the beginning of male pattern baldness
You have what I would call paranoia not male pattern baldness. You are showing zero signs of hairline recession