Is the millitary a good career for young bald/balding men?

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
images (11).jpeg
images (10).jpeg
images (9).jpeg

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the time I was discharged, but thinking about it nowadays, it would've been better if I had served the military at least until deciding what to do with my life. I would be earning a reasonable amount of money for doing basically nothing.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What difference does being bald make on whether the military is a good career or not??? lol.

Bizarre thread to be honest.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
What difference does being bald make on whether the military is a good career or not??? lol.

I guess because you need a buzz cut to join the military, and bald guys lack hair already so they are better suited for the army. It saves cost and time for the hairdressers in the military. Rofl.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Or because bald guys are normally depressed and live with their mom and cant get a job, so the military gives them a chance to man up and get a job through the military, or simply just maning up and forget about their lack of hair and then find a job.

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or because bald guys are normally depressed and live with their mom and cant get a job, so the military gives them a chance to man up and get a job through the military, or simply just maning up and forget about their lack of hair and then find a job.
People usually respect millitary so they will not make fun of your bald head.

Also, you have a valid reason to shave your head. And maybe get SMP.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaved head is correlated with millitary.
Long hair is not allowed in the army.
Someone with long hair can just cut it. And you need to cut it if you're going bald anyway.

There's no reason joining the military is a better option for bald guys than anyone else. Lol.

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone with long hair can just cut it. And you need to cut it if you're going bald anyway.

There's no reason joining the military is a better option for bald guys than anyone else. Lol.
Is there any profession which is better for bald men?

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Carrying an m16 always draws the eyes away from the hairline I have observed.