Is The Fear Of Hairloss And Ageing Neurotic?

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Neuroticism is one of the Big Five higher-order personality traits in the study of psychology. Individuals who score high on neuroticism are more likely than average to be moody and to experience such feelings as anxiety, worry, fear, anger, frustration, envy, jealousy, guilt, depressed mood, and loneliness.[1] People who are neurotic respond worse to stressors and are more likely to interpret ordinary situations as threatening and minor frustrations as hopelessly difficult. They are often self-conscious and shy, and they may have trouble controlling urges and delaying gratification."

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Neuroticism is one of the Big Five higher-order personality traits in the study of psychology. Individuals who score high on neuroticism are more likely than average to be moody and to experience such feelings as anxiety, worry, fear, anger, frustration, envy, jealousy, guilt, depressed mood, and loneliness.[1] People who are neurotic respond worse to stressors and are more likely to interpret ordinary situations as threatening and minor frustrations as hopelessly difficult. They are often self-conscious and shy, and they may have trouble controlling urges and delaying gratification."
No.
Baldness is a deformity, how can the fear of it be neurotic? It is a most rational fear.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell you that hair loss (actual hair loss and Norwood increase) leads to issues with someone’s neck and face. When people lose ground, they normally can’t see their front hair so they lean their head lower to be able to see much of it. That leads to neck problems, double chins, dental issues (bite) and also some tend to raise their eyebrows a lot to shrink their forehead which creates wrinkles and makes you look retarded. Also since the focus is above, your cheekbone area is relaxed and is sagging. Over time this leads to major facial changes and changes in facial expressions.

This is something nobody will ever tell you. This is fact and it’s from personal experience and monitoring this condition for years. I prevented these because I caught them fast, others don’t. Also, you may see that balding men develop strong corrugated muscles BECAUSE of the constant concern of their forehead and the necessity to be able to LOOK at their receded hairline (which normally they wouldn’t). If you wear a hair piece or even a hat regularly, the muscles relax because that fear/need is gone (your mind is tricked into thinking that you actually have something on the frontal bald area of your scalp so you’re covered).

Facts. You won’t read about these anywhere. I am a thesaurus of valuable information.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell you that hair loss (actual hair loss and Norwood increase) leads to issues with someone’s neck and face. When people lose ground, they normally can’t see their front hair so they lean their head lower to be able to see much of it. That leads to neck problems, double chins, dental issues (bite) and also some tend to raise their eyebrows a lot to shrink their forehead which creates wrinkles and makes you look retarded. Also since the focus is above, your cheekbone area is relaxed and is sagging. Over time this leads to major facial changes and changes in facial expressions.

This is something nobody will ever tell you. This is fact and it’s from personal experience and monitoring this condition for years. I prevented these because I caught them fast, others don’t. Also, you may see that balding men develop strong corrugated muscles BECAUSE of the constant concern of their forehead and the necessity to be able to LOOK at their receded hairline (which normally they wouldn’t). If you wear a hair piece or even a hat regularly, the muscles relax because that fear/need is gone (your mind is tricked into thinking that you actually have something on the frontal bald area of your scalp so you’re covered).

Facts. You won’t read about these anywhere. I am a thesaurus of valuable information.

Excellent bro science satire. A bit over the top, but rich in comedic merit.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

This ain't it.