Is The Cure For This Disease Anywhere Close?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a pretty good looking guy ( or was ) until this curse hit me, my girlfriend recently left me out of nowhere for a guy I would consider ugly until recently as I would consider him better looking than me now, I just realized that she's a shallow piece of sh*t but it still hurts, is the cure close to here or is that me wanting to cling on to the hopes that one day I'll be good looking again, I'm only 19 so I feel as I could maybe regain my hair in my 40s or 50s hopefully, what do you guys think, I don't want my hair back because of her but I want her to maybe look at me in the future and realized what an idiot she is, and I'll be able to get more pussy than just her.

Dantes90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji's Method the one listed under Kyocera Riken would be the one, they anticipate limited release by 2020 but that would be in japan and limited to like 10,000 people at first I believe. The other possible hopeful ones would be Shiseido's RCH-01 which I believe is limited as well and in Japan anticipated for sometime next year that one might not help for extensive loss but should protect from further loss. Last would be Follica Rain which could possibly help extensive loss although I don't believe for someone completely bald but who knows, there are other options as well like polarityte but no anticipated release date on that one yet.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got any pictures of how bad your hair is? I'm genuinely curious, you don't have to show your face

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
just to be sure, you mean a transplant right ?

sry everybody knows what i mean with 8mm. i cant here this sh*t anymore. every week there are new threads with "is the cure coming" "where is the cure" "there will never be the cure"........

one thing is for sure, the cure is not coming earlier with every thread a moron starts here

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sry everybody knows what i mean with 8mm. i cant here this sh*t anymore. every week there are new threads with "is the cure coming" "where is the cure" "there will never be the cure"........

one thing is for sure, the cure is not coming earlier with every thread a moron starts here
You don't have to be a condescending a**h**.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jonnyyy, I noticed my hair loss starting at 17. You can't be that bad at your age. But between 19-30, I had experienced the pleasures of many, many women. And my share of rejections along the way. Don't let one get you down. In fact don't even give it a second thought.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jonnyyy, I noticed my hair loss starting at 17. You can't be that bad at your age. But between 19-30, I had experienced the pleasures of many, many women. And my share of rejections along the way. Don't let one get you down. In fact don't even give it a second thought.
Thanks man, yea I noticed my hairloss at the same age, my parents were saying it was normal for men but now I'm about a Norwood 3 I just feel like I'll be bald by 22 or 23, I wish this disease didn't exist especially in a society like today's where everything is based off looks.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man, yea I noticed my hairloss at the same age, my parents were saying it was normal for men but now I'm about a Norwood 3 I just feel like I'll be bald by 22 or 23, I wish this disease didn't exist especially in a society like today's where everything is based off looks.
God damn it, why couldn't it be just the hairs in our armpits that fell out, it had to be the most important area where hair is needed the most. What does your hair look like?

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No cure for this disease ... no ... just a new bad and expensive way to "delay the inevitable" ...

abcdefg

Reaction score
Everyone says cure without saying what that means. Cure like going from Norwood 4 back to Norwood 1? I think its many decades away bare minimum. Most likely male pattern baldness treatment progresses very slowly with a new mediocre treatment every decade or so, and you need a kitchen sink approach to get better results. So its going to be a very expensive condition to treat.
There will be no home run treatment. Just more propecia type treatments that help get a little hair back, but nothing major. Prevention will always be key for a long long time to come. AAs wont go anywhere just be complemented by new treatments from different angles.
A lot of people in these forums IMO are delusional about these grand slam future treatments that will cure male pattern baldness completely. Not very likely to happen anytime soon IMO given how complicated male pattern baldness is.