Is stem cell therapy now finally available?

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a product Calecim which are deer stem cells you apply topically with a dermastamp. It’s specifically for hair regrowth.. probably similar to hair transplant doctors offering.. it retails for $360, but can be bought for around $200
Stem cells have growth factors..

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a product Calecim which are deer stem cells you apply topically with a dermastamp. It’s specifically for hair regrowth.. probably similar to hair transplant doctors offering.. it retails for $360, but can be bought for around $200
Stem cells have growth factors..
Do you know lf anyone had any success with it?

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It retails for $360 for a kit of 6 vials..
I paid $240.. one vial is $50.
I first bought one vial. Then kit. which I’m still using. After I bought kit seller gave me his phone number for a lower price if/when I decide to repurchase.
They want you to dump whole vial once week. I use a little brush which I dip into vial to coat scalp.
So No, I haven’t spent $1,200 about $290 to get animal stem cells..

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. Some of these before and after pics are suspicious. One Dr. is on probation for improperly prescribing weight loss drugs.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It retails for $360 for a kit of 6 vials..
I paid $240.. one vial is $50.
I first bought one vial. Then kit. which I’m still using. After I bought kit seller gave me his phone number for a lower price if/when I decide to repurchase.
They want you to dump whole vial once week. I use a little brush which I dip into vial to coat scalp.
So No, I haven’t spent $1,200 about $290 to get animal stem cells..
Take some pics and report back. Looks like after 6 weeks you'll have a full head of hair:)