Is Reflex Hyperandrogenicity Temporary?

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took just 20 days it. And after i stopped but later than my skin is very very oily and daily 250-400 hair loss. I have been very lot acne. Are these effects temporary? I hope these not permanent.. my testesterone level is normal (5.x) Please help me.

deathtodut

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reflex Hyperandrogenicity is not considered a real thing by some, and there is no data to back it up. You should provide pictures if you are claiming to be losing 400 hairs a day.

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reflex Hyperandrogenicity is not considered a real thing by some, and there is no data to back it up. You should provide pictures if you are claiming to be losing 400 hairs a day.
https://imgur.com/qansLtN

Just combing. Every after shower shedding like this pic. Before finasteride my shedding is 50 btw 70 hair. And i had dry skin.. Anything are changed in my skin and shedding just in 20 days. I dropped it for 15 days. Still oily skin and shedding

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You notoriously get a huge shed when you start these sorts of drugs. When i started finasteride i could lightly pull at some hair and 5 hairs would easily come out. From who i've spoken to in the medical field they haven't seen any evidence to propose any change in the AR to be of significance. You either stay on the drug and hope to wait it out, or im sure your hair will stabilise and go back to its normal shedding.

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You notoriously get a huge shed when you start these sorts of drugs. When i started finasteride i could lightly pull at some hair and 5 hairs would easily come out. From who i've spoken to in the medical field they haven't seen any evidence to propose any change in the AR to be of significance. You either stay on the drug and hope to wait it out, or im sure your hair will stabilise and go back to its normal shedding.
Thanks a lot this message Ollie. Im relieved

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding still continue. I lost tons of hair today on the shower. And oily skin still. I dropped finasteride for 20 days but these effects are not going.