Is Prp Good To Use ? Looking For Advise

jay2069

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
new member here
suffering from hair loss for last 10 years, bascially I was just on hot oil massage for 10 years, and hair were doing fine, till now.

someone told me about PRP for hair loss ?

Please advise if any other members try it ? and any good results ?

Thanks

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are super rich that you can do it at least four times a year, then yes. Otherwise, no.

jay2069

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks HairCook, not super rich here, but will take money from family members..
All i want my hair back :(

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heads up. Just lurk around and read, there is tons of stuff that can help you.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apart from finasteride and min, there isn't much... Yet

Whats about RU, Seti, Zinc, Micanazole nitrate, stemox, castor oil, lithium, Microneedling, topical b12+folic acid (wnt), Vitamin C/Threonate for Dkk1 ?

There is tons of stuff you can try. I do castor oil since like six weeks now, my freaking eyebrows are completely out of control thx the oral ...

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats about RU, Seti, Zinc, Micanazole nitrate, stemox, castor oil, lithium, Microneedling, topical b12+folic acid (wnt), Vitamin C/Threonate for Dkk1 ?

There is tons of stuff you can try. I do castor oil since like six weeks now, my freaking eyebrows are completely out of control thx the oral ...
I'm taking notes.
Been on finasteride and min. Ordered a dermatologist.

What do you think I should go for first?
I'm willing to try anything at this point

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm taking notes.
Been on finasteride and min. Ordered a dermatologist.

What do you think I should go for first?
I'm willing to try anything at this point

Everything adresses different things, do as you wish. The information is all over the place. If you wanna go beyond the big3, you gotta build a regimen based on your readings. Hair is actually a fascinating topic, this makes it actually somewhat fun to test stuff and regrow your hair. Though at some point I hope my temples are back and I can focus on other things :p

If you know how to do topicals you could try Lithium Threonate for sure, there is magnesium l-threonate as source on the market for it.
I personally get it done from german forum experiments, was lucky, I get it even liposomal. This should adresses multiple things: progenitor cells, gsk-b, dkk1, wnt.

Lithium has also some other effects on hair. So it should not be used daily.

Another sidenote on Zinc topically: It cant be used together with minoxidil as they react to each other, making both useless.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything adresses different things, do as you wish. The information is all over the place. If you wanna go beyond the big3, you gotta build a regimen based on your readings. Hair is actually a fascinating topic, this makes it actually somewhat fun to test stuff and regrow your hair. Though at some point I hope my temples are back and I can focus on other things :p

If you know how to do topicals you could try Lithium Threonate for sure, there is magnesium l-threonate as source on the market for it.
I personally get it done from german forum experiments, was lucky, I get it even liposomal. This should adresses multiple things: progenitor cells, gsk-b, dkk1, wnt.

Lithium has also some other effects on hair. So it should not be used daily.

Another sidenote on Zinc topically: It cant be used together with minoxidil as they react to each other, making both useless.

Didn't understand a god damn thing.
Where do you source all this?

Could you link some threads on the forum and some studies?

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Has any of this stuff helped you though?

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you use castor oil topicaly or internaly ? How much and how often ? Have u also seen benefit on sides or male pattern baldness hair ?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you use castor oil topicaly or internaly ? How much and how often ? Have u also seen benefit on sides or male pattern baldness hair ?

Both. Oral I try as much as possible (without shitting my pants), esp. since I got the side effect of hirsutism. I kinda hope my temples also gonna respond in exchange.
Topically you need a penetration enhancer, due to the stickiness and high molecular weight.

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Both. Oral I try as much as possible (without shitting my pants), esp. since I got the side effect of hirsutism. I kinda hope my temples also gonna respond in exchange.
Topically you need a penetration enhancer, due to the stickiness and high molecular weight.
Is emu oil a pentration enhancer ? I apply both castor and emu straight after dermarolling and it helps woundhealing i feel