Is Propecia right for me?

homerjay

Reaction score
Hi guys I am 25 and new to this forum. Currently my hair is fine at the crown of the head but thinning at the front and very bad at the temporal area, each side . I am about a 2-3 on the norwood scale. It has gotton very bad in the last 3-4 months. I used minoxidil for a few months but had too many sides and stopped.I think this might have made my hairl alot thinner! I am visiting the doctor this week and hopefully he will prescribe me propecia although it is not licenced in our country. How has it worked for you guys and would you recommed it? I have heard abour Nourkin also but it seems by reading some reviews that it is a waste of time. Cheers

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It stabalized my hairloss within weeks, my scalp went from itchy with constant hair falling out to completely normal, I couldn't believe it. Around the 2-3 month mark I began to notice light shedding which I'd been expecting, I decided to start minoxidil around this time as my faith in treatments were at a maximum high, I soon began a severe minoxidil shed, it's been difficult to pinpoint the effects of the finasteride since.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Your itch went away? I have that blasted itch and I think DHT is whats causing it.