is oxfordfordonlinepharmacy.co.uk safe? (UK)

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 21. After 2 years of just forgetting about my hair loss I've decided to hop on finasteride, I still don't have noticeable hair loss yet but under harsh lighting you can see my whole hairline is thinning and there's slight diffuse thinning in other areas so I'm hoping it might thicken up my hair a little and maintain my hair for years. I've seen that 168 tablets of finasteride is £58.94 at oxfordonlinepharmacy.co.uk which is a great deal. how long will it maintain my hair for? can I take it for decades and keep all my hair? I still have most of my hair and I would regret just letting it go without trying anything
DSC_0034~2.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0028~2.JPG
DSC_0027~2.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
These photos were taken with flash

Last edited:

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes it's legit and they get you a real prescription

I got 2 boxes of avodart from there

onlymejames

My Regimen
Reaction score
yo bro, did you end up ordering, or do you have knowledge if oxford online pharmacy is legit for avodart / dutasteride?

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yo bro, did you end up ordering, or do you have knowledge if oxford online pharmacy is legit for avodart / dutasteride?
Yeah I've been on finasteride ever since, no side effects and maintained my hair. Still order from oxford online pharmacy.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything they sell is legit, they are listed as trusted on the official NHS website.

onlymejames

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything they sell is legit, they are listed as trusted on the official NHS website.
much appreciated bro, im buying brand name avodart from them but i have alot of anxiety about buying meds online as i've not done it before and i cant tell if the avodart is working or not

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
much appreciated bro, im buying brand name avodart from them but i have alot of anxiety about buying meds online as i've not done it before and i cant tell if the avodart is working or not
If you can afford it go with brand name just to be sure. I've been taking generic finasteride and it's worked out good

jazz1

Reaction score
Lloyds pharmacy is also legit they give free prescription and their prices are awesome.

lloydspharmacy.com