Is oral minoxidil better than oral finasteride ?

Now is oral minoxidil better than oral finasteride ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The shedding is because of both of them and finasteride didn't give me the final results

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Utopia888

My Regimen
Reaction score
It may be a strange question but here ismy experience with minoxidil and finasteride
First i started with topical minoxidil after 2.5 month i shedded a lot and shaved my hairthen it grows a bit thicker and i thought there wouldbe no shedding
So i decided to add finasteride first two months i used both topical and oral finasteride then i decided to continue only oral well at this time i had big shed both healthy and damaged hair i shed until 4 month mark so i decided to hope on oral minoxidil and stop topical minoxidil because it gave me itch so first month i had beard shedding body hair increase in some places and in other shedding
2 month mark now i am passing through biggest shedding ever since i start treatments i shed 250-300 hairs per day from top back and sides
My beard started to be more darker and thicker so do ypu think that would happen to my hair too ?
And if so is oral min better than oral finasteride as it gives more shedding or this shedding is a cause of both of them ?