Is my Propecia working?

BrdiePutt

Reaction score
Well, I was on minoxidil about a year ago for a few months. I noticed that the hairloss almost stopped in the shower after 3 months or so.

I stopped minoxidil due to side effects, but have started Propecia. I'm just starting month 3, and the hairloss is still the same as it was before (lots of hair loss in the shower), but I *think* my hair is fuller - and someone I haven't seen in about 2 months said it looked fuller without me asking. I should have taken a picture at day 1 :(

Is it possible that my hair is thicker but the hair loss rate hasn't decreased? Or am I just wishful thinking - it won't look fuller until the hairloss slows?

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
well.. this site said that is was normal to lose between 50 and 100 hairs a day.

And yes, it is possible for your hair to look "fuller" - it is because your each individual strand of hair is now thicker! Congrats!

morphuesX

Reaction score
Brdieputt

can you share your minoxidil experience with us??..did you underwent any bad shed with minoxidil??..if yes how long was it before it stopped and u saw any improvements??

Thanx