Is my left side receeding?

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical AA's for the moment are Eucapil, RU, and CB. The latter two are fairly expensive and have yet to be FDA approved, RU never will be. Eucapil is less effective than the others but was approved by whatever the Czech organization is. Fairly hard to get ahold of.

People don't take these because finasteride is FDA approved and works fine for most people. I'm an RU user myself but I still recommend finasteride as the first line of defense simply because it is convenient, easy to acquire, and safe and effective for the overwhelming majority of people. If you find you aren't tolerating it, then look into something else.

As far as bad reactions go to these drugs, that's why people are here. Normal people do not go on hair loss forums if finasteride or minoxidil is working fine for them. They get on with their life and stop worrying about it. People with issues come to forums like these so naturally there is a reporting bias. You see this same effect with job review sites. People who were fine with it don't bother to leave a review. People who had a horrible time are who feel the need to complain.
I wish there was more positive reviews. So you're saying if I take Euca, it'll be the same as finasteride if I can get my hands on it. I can safely and effectively use whatever that is?

Duta will likely cause gyno too.

royce gracie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish there was more positive reviews. So you're saying if I take Euca, it'll be the same as finasteride if I can get my hands on it. I can safely and effectively use whatever that is?

Duta will likely cause gyno too.
Eucapil is the commercial name for fluridil. From what I've read it's not as effective as finasteride but has very little in the way of side effects. It's like 80 bucks for a months supply on Amazon. Cheaper if you get it shipped from Europe but then it's gotta go through customs. People have also reported suppliers running out of stock for a while. Unfortunately that drug is a whole pain in the ***.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eucapil is the commercial name for fluridil. From what I've read it's not as effective as finasteride but has very little in the way of side effects. It's like 80 bucks for a months supply on Amazon. Cheaper if you get it shipped from Europe but then it's gotta go through customs. People have also reported suppliers running out of stock for a while. Unfortunately that drug is a whole pain in the ***.
It's worth if it no sides. Minoxidil doesn't tackle the root problem so if that stuff does, I don't see why everyone is using it. No side effects at all, at a higher cost. I really want to know if this works like finasteride because then I'm set. Will do research but not too many results on reddit from it.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are you starting finasteride soon??