Is My Hairline Too Wide Or Am I Paranoid? (pics)

Maria261995

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if it used to look the same in the past or not but I feel like it’s getting wider. I also have a kind of bald spot just where my hairline is. I haven’t mentioned it to my doctor yet but I’m getting a blood test on Thursday so if there’s anything wrong, it’ll come up.

Here’s my pictures

I’ve also noticed quite a lot of hair in my hair brush and in the shower lately. Could it be because I’ve kept my hair in a bun day to night?

Attachments

• D2360197-A48B-4732-900A-4482FD2D52AD.jpeg
    D2360197-A48B-4732-900A-4482FD2D52AD.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 456
  • BB97C51F-5E4B-49AD-95E5-23E355E31B44.jpeg
    BB97C51F-5E4B-49AD-95E5-23E355E31B44.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,670

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally speaking, if you are suspicious, always talk to the doctor, not just a blood test, it will at least put your mind to ease somewhat. It is very possible to have such a wide part naturally, depending on ethnicity I guess.

Question, it's not overly easy to see, is your part wider in front than further in?

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah looks like some damage at the front center of your part. Start with a blood test for thyroid iron etc. If that's normal id just start with minoxidil. Some women respond very well to just that.

Maria261995

My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally speaking, if you are suspicious, always talk to the doctor, not just a blood test, it will at least put your mind to ease somewhat. It is very possible to have such a wide part naturally, depending on ethnicity I guess.

Question, it's not overly easy to see, is your part wider in front than further in?
Yeah it’s wider just there at the front

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if it used to look the same in the past or not but I feel like it’s getting wider. I also have a kind of bald spot just where my hairline is. I haven’t mentioned it to my doctor yet but I’m getting a blood test on Thursday so if there’s anything wrong, it’ll come up.

Here’s my pictures

I’ve also noticed quite a lot of hair in my hair brush and in the shower lately. Could it be because I’ve kept my hair in a bun day to night?

You have a great face, and that's all that really matters (at least on a blog).

I have to say, the other females on "this side" of the post, are all MUCH hotter
than average.

YOU'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM FITTING IN HERE, THEY'RE JUST LIKE YOU.

Welcome to HAIRLOSSTALK.COM!

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
You look to have a slightly wider part. As said it could be something you've had for years and not noticed before or something that has developed.

Reasons could be polycystic ovaries, altered thyroid function, Anaemia and other defficiences. I also recall people saying pregnancy can impact your hair. female pattern hair loss typically starts with a wide part so it pays to be vigilant.

Good that you are getting blood tests at the moment, your hair still looks great.