Is My Hairline Receding At 15, Right Side Worrying Me

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why I’m f*****g so depressed man I’m 15 with this sh*t house hairline wtf is this why my brother is like norwood 0 f*** this man

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup. Worst part is that its probably going to take you years before you come to some type of terms with it. The first year is always the worst. Enjoy the ride.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup. Worst part is that its probably going to take you years before you come to some type of terms with it. The first year is always the worst. Enjoy the ride.
Dude it’s not that bad that guy is certain that I’m balding like it’s barley changed at all

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
What did yours look like?

My hairline at 15 looked like this.

stev.jpg

Then at 17, I got a rectangular shaped forehead like Gatusso (without the grey ;) )

c02aebf6d03eddaf0c031841a9a5d760.jpg

At 18/19, the disease kicked in.

Last edited:

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve never had a hairline like that or a low one ever it’s always been quite high

IMHO, I still think your hairline is too high for a 15 year old. You don't seem to have angles, it seems miniaturized.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMHO, I still think your hairline is too high for a 15 year old. You don't seem to have angles, it seems miniaturized.
Thanks for the opinion tho I’ll talk to my parents about it, and one last thing I’ve seen many kids in my school with way worse hairlines than me and my brothers hairline is like perfect

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Omg. Dude you already have 785 replies asking the same question. There is still nothing wrong with your hair. You are too young to have slight signs of hair loss.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Omg. Dude you already have 785 replies asking the same question. There is still nothing wrong with your hair. You are too young to have slight signs of hair loss.

This is not true. male pattern baldness has been seen by patients as young as freaking 8 years old! Precocious Puberty. In his case, he doesn't have the latter, he is just unlucky.