Established Member
Reaction score
Absolutely yes.

Go talk to a doctor.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This kid belongs in an asylum, and we all need to stop replying to his questions.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Bruh really that’s so sh*t

My hairline at 15 was totally different to yours. You've got some different replies and my advise is to go to a dermatologist.

IMHO, that hairline at the age of just 15 is not normal. I am however comparing it to my own hairline when I was 15 and have no idea what yours looked like when you were 10. Stop wasting time on this forum and go to see a derm.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you keep asking when you know somethings up. You can't do anything at the moment besides go to a dermatologist. Your young and will most likely experience some recession and thinning at the looks of your youthful hairline especially once you go thru real puberty.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT is the girl next door. You simply think she is your sweetie and she is innocent while she is banging with Fred from the middle school. Fred is your follicles and your beard is yourself

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aka azelaic acid

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline at 15 was totally different to yours. You've got some different replies and my advise is to go to a dermatologist.

IMHO, that hairline at the age of just 15 is not normal. I am however comparing it to my own hairline when I was 15 and have no idea what yours looked like when you were 10. Stop wasting time on this forum and go to see a derm.
What did yours look like?

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve always had this widows peak and my right side has always been higher, my mum has a very similar hairline to me so I’m not sure