Is my hairline mature or receding?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get off this shitty forum and live your life

Theres something fucked up with you people, I had less density than you guys at 22 and I didn’t give a sh*t, no one else give a sh*t either.

This forum should be called BDDtalk like wtf man

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Theres something fucked up with you people, I had less density than you guys at 22 and I didn’t give a sh*t, no one else give a sh*t either.

What are you talking about he clearly has thinning on the hairline? There’s nothing wrong with people spotting their hair loss early and wanting to do something about it

Ijustwannaknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Just a small part of my life that has bothered me, I find it embarrassing to talk to about w friends and family so I figured I’d see if throwing something out on here would help me. Bold of you to assume how I live my life you don’t know a damn thing about me. If you didnt/don’t give a sh*t about such why are you here?

ihatemylife223

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think it might be starting a little bit. might want to keep your eye on it and think about finasteride if you see a difference.