is my hairline getting worse??

umair

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the pic of my 4 month b4 nd aftr pic...
Hvnt been on any medication fr 3 months..
Frst pic(chocolaty tshirt) has been clicked 4 months ago...i clicked 2nd one today....plz gv honest advice

umair

Established Member
Reaction score
looks the same, whyd you stop taking meds?
Long story
In mid sept I strtd taking meds listening to guys here on forum....b4 listenin to guys here I had consulted a dermatologist but he said that the hairline is normal....aftr being on finasteride fr a month I went to another dermatologist nd he jst gave me some vitamin tablet fr shedding(i ws shedding at that tym....he also said I hv normal hairline..)....aftr 2-3 days I went to vry famous dermatologist in our mumbai city....nd he jst shouted at me hard fr taking finasteride wdout any consultations....nd he told my father strictly not to allow me to take finasteride nd counted evry side effect nd told that its not fr teenager.he also said that u hv wide forehead like ur father nd density al over head.nd at that tym ive been in depression ovr male pattern baldness dn maybe due to whch finasteride side effects hit me(anxiety,ed)..so aftr that I had to stop the finasteride as my prnts didnt allow....nd me too didnt wanna be on meds against the will of my prnts nd derma...so m checking pics evry 3-4 months to check whether its getting worse or not...so I can show it to prnts nd derma...
As soon as I notice something gettin worse id jump on finasteride(but I dont wanna take it :( ....it doesnt feel good)

- - - Updated - - -

looks the same, whyd you stop taking meds?
do u really think they r looking same??

- - - Updated - - -

No opinions? :(